• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] OSC-SupportTicketSystem Vs 1.0

henri

Has anyone figured out how to receive an email when a new ticket is created, or a ticket is updated?

Should be explained in this thread. If not just copy the tep_mail functions in the catalog, and add the Store Owner Emailaddress (similar to checkout_process).

It would also be nice for customers to receive an email noting that their ticket has been updated, perhaps with the content of the update.

Customers should get an email. The content is not added, cause

a, we want the customer to get back to the shop,

b, if he gets content he replies to the email which would ignore the ticket system

I'm not sure if I should stick with this contri or try something like bugzilla or RT. Thanks for the contri.

Depends on what you need. There are bigger and complexer) systems out there ;)

But if you need emails to remind you to look after a possible ticket, it should be working for you

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI!

I've just installed this great contrib and it works fine!!!

I've tried to create a file ticket_create.php in the admin section because I would like to use the ticket system to send mail to our customers.

It is very usefull as the customer will be able to reply to it without having to send us emails. Moreover it stores mails into database.

Could anyone bring me some help. I've tried to modify both files (ticket_create.php from catalogue section & ticket_reply.php from admin section) but I've failed!

Thanks in advance for your help.

OSC2.2

• 2 months later...

Another nice feature would be the ability to integrate this into the user's account page, so there's a list of tickets available from the user's account page without having to type in the ticket number (because that ticket number is a bit heavy, and if the user deletes the email with the URL link, s/he's pretty much SOL).

Greet`s

M.Shorty :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Hi can anyone assist please

When a customer opens a new ticket, it seems to put a load of junk text above their first post and i don't knw where it's coming from?

It also does this with a different username to the customers one - really strange.

Can anyone please help

Thank you very much

Jaz

Hi can anyone assist please

When a customer opens a new ticket, it seems to put a load of junk text above their first post and i don't knw where it's coming from?

It also does this with a different username to the customers one - really strange.

Can anyone please help

Thank you very much

Jaz

Just to show you what i mean here are a couple of extracts that appear above the customers actual post when they open a ticket, which shows a year old date and an unknown user:

papst

Date: 05/04/2005 22:36:02

Department: Sales

Priority:

testanfrage... :-)

papst

Date: 05/04/2005 22:44:37

Priority:

blub..

papst

Date: 05/04/2005 22:44:41

Priority:

blub..

papst

Date: 05/04/2005 22:45:47

Priority:

blub..

papst

Date: 05/04/2005 22:46:18

Priority:

blub..

Dieter Hardeck

Geschäftsführung

Date: 05/04/2005 22:51:09

Department: Marketing

Priority: Low

alles bestens... ;-)

and

Apple Mac

Date: 01/06/2005 07:15:39

Department:

Priority:

testing only

Apple Mac

Date: 01/06/2005 07:16:12

Department:

Priority:

and

Dieter (nochmal)

Date: 05/04/2005 01:34:59

Priority:

you see it's always different and a different user name - any ideas please anyone??

Many thanks

Just to show you what i mean here are a couple of extracts that appear above the customers actual post when they open a ticket, which shows a year old date and an unknown user:

and

and

you see it's always different and a different user name - any ideas please anyone??

Many thanks

Can anyone shed any light on this issue???

Thank you

Jaz

• 5 months later...
I am thinking that the code that generates the Ticket ID is:

CODE

$ticket_link_id = '';

for ($x=3;$x<10;$x++) {

$ticket_link_id .= substr($time,$x,1) . tep_create_random_value(1, $type = 'chars');

}

Instead of create random value, can it be made to pull in tht date and then generate the next number in the sequence? I am sure there is a function that can be written to do this, but of course I am not a programmer.

is there any solution for this ? the reference of the tickets are really too complex , if my csutomer call me and i ask the reference of the ticket it s impossible , imagine when it s a foreigner customer to spell it in english : TicketNr.: 2S7f0m7g4P5n4Q

MS2

Sure it possible, the problem is, when the number gets guessable, everyone can try to read tickets, if you allow non registered customers to write tickets.

well any proposition for at least less characters and not CAPS the algorytm is too obscur for me :-(

MS2

• 5 months later...

is there any way to have the admin reply box automatically select the last admin that responded to the ticket?

that way there's no room for people using eachother's name by accident.

right now it just selects the default admin.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone getting an error where the customer "updates" a ticket?

It works fine all round, but when a customer only "updates" they get sent to an error page, even though it has updated?

Had a look around but cant see anything?

• 1 year later...

Hello to everyone!

Does anyone know the code for integrating Antirobot Validation into the ticket_create.php of OSC Ticket V1.1a ? also into any file that needs it.

I have the Antirobot Validation working good (great contribution) in contact_us and all other suitable files, now I installed OSC Ticket and cannot find out the code to add to ticket_create for making it work there as well. Anyone can help please?

Thanks and all the best