• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product don't show up

When i tried to import product with Easypopulate it (finally) succeed but they don;t show up in the catalog and they don;t show up in the ADMIN / CATALOG / Categories/Products

They simply are not pressent but it has been imported

Does anybody knows??

I don't know this contribution, but perhaps you have cache enabled in your admin. Check configuration/cache. You can clear the caches in your admin: tools/cache control. The caches will automatically be recreated.

If this doesn't fix it: sorry, it's all I can think of.

Greetings from Marcel

|Current version|Documentation|Contributions|

• 2 weeks later...
When i tried to import product with Easypopulate it (finally) succeed but they don;t show up in the catalog and they don;t show up in the ADMIN / CATALOG / Categories/Products

They simply are not pressent but it has been imported

Does anybody knows??

EP will print a line for each item it finds and imports.

Please give examples of the EP output and we can help more.

Tim

Actually, the problem is that when you used EasyPopulate to load the database only 1 language version of the file is imported. Try removing all non-primary languages from your configuration, or append duplicates of the records with a new language value via MySQL or whatever method you are comfortable with.

You may also need to check and make sure that category references were inserted in the products_categories table for each of the products, that would also prevent them from showing up...

Hope this helps, if not - pm me with any additional specifics and I'm sure we can get your site full of products fairly quickly... 8)

Regards,

Obewanz

----------------------------------------------------

Use "The Force", it's cheaper than electricity!!

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address