• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What are Good CC Gateways

HI ALL

I'm new to this board and this is my first implementation of this catalog. I'm at the point where I want to setup the site for cc payments. What are good and "cheap" gateways? And how would I intergrate the gateway into the site.

I'm building the site for a family member. check it out and let me know what you think. :)

www.rugwear.com/catalog/default.php

It is still a work in progress.

Thanks for the reply. :wink:

I found a post the refers to Wells Fargo. The pricing is not to bad. They use Authorize.net as the gateway.

If I go this route, How do I make sure that my site is sending the transaction to the right gateway? I downloaded on of the contributions for the Authorize.net with CVV, but I'm not sure how to implement it. any guidance would be nice.

I really like Worldpay. A lot of people I work for go for Protx (which is *very* cheap per transaction)...

Other than that you could go for 2checkout @ http://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/aff.2c?affid=18157 which is very easy to get set up and there appears to be no credit check or anything of that nature. Only thing is that 2checkout is very US-centric.

hth

What are good and "cheap" gateways? ...

I own an Authorize.Net resellership. Once you are past looking at other merchant account/gateway vendors with "free merchant accounts" other catchphrases hiding thier real fees like monthly minimums, "statement fees," gateway fees, etc. ... I would like to invite you to consider my company -- MerchantIPS -- for your credit card and electronic check needs. We offer an all-in-one SecureSource merchant account and Authorize.Net payment gateway solution. One account. No hidden fees. No smoke. No mirrors. We have worked with other osCommerce site developers if you would like references. In factr, there is an unsolicited testimonial on our site now from a merchant using osCommerce.

Good ... yes. Cheap? ... we prefer cost-effective instead of cheap ;)

Anyway, our prices are up-front and posted on the site. We cater to merchant wishing to conduct "card-not-present" transactions such as fax, mail, internet, recurring billing, and other means. We are here to help if you wish. We strongly support Open Source systems.

Kindest Regards,

Daniel Nelson

DTOM - mmm' k

Archived