• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

products still in cart

ukultra

I've been messing trying to make a gateway. I've had limited success, it does most of what is needed and I think I can do without some of the functions I'd like. However, I think I've stuffed something up somewhere or forgotten something. The products when purchased don't remove themselves from the cart. Can someone point me to the answer please.

Yes I've searched the forum, but as yet I've not found anything. I know this must be a basic error but appreciate any help.

Colin

If the emails are sent, then I would look in catalog/includes/checkout_process.php:

tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, nl2br($email_order), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// send emails to other people

if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {

tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, nl2br($email_order), STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

}

// load the after_process function from the payment modules

$payment_modules->after_process();

$cart->reset(true);

As you can see, there is only one thing between the sending of the emails and the resetting of the card. My money is on your module not executing the "after_process()" function correctly.

Greetings from Marcel

|Current version|Documentation|Contributions|

I'll look at this. I think you correct in picking out the module. Its one I've hacked from another source to use for skypay.co.uk and I'm not that sure I've made a good job of it.

I'll post back when I've had chance to look at it.

Its behyond me but if I don't try it I'll never know.

Cheers.

Colin

Archived