• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Confused if IPN is working or not

Hi,

I installed the IPN figured out how to test it and everything seemed fine. But being paraniod I ended up getting a friend to go and buy my $1 test item. I got a email but it is missing the address info , which is no problem really because it does show on the oder in OSC. Anyway total was $9.11. (Refunded his money btw :wink: ) But being more paranoid because Im starting to see traffic I ran a test again. The product cost was $424.00 but the transaction info shows:

Payment Gross: 25.0000 

Payment Fee: 1.0200 

MC Gross: 25.0000 

MC Fee: 1.0200 

MC Currency:  

Tax:  

TXN Type: web_accept

Which is wrong, when it took me to paypal the total was right, then email was right. But why does this show only $25.00, no sales tax either and there should of been and again it shows on the order. Might be overlooking something and worry about nothing but it almost looks like my system won't go past $25? Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris