• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with setting up T-shirt sizes and colors if possible...

chays

Hello,

I am having a little problem and have searched through other topics that discuss some things about the product attribution section in the admin area, but I am still confused.

I am trying to achieve the following:

drop down boxes for both size and color of t-shirts.

I found a site that has it set up perfectly, and I do not know how they did this, I am also not very clear on the product attributes section.

The website I found that has this set up the way I am trying to set mine up is located at:

https://twistedtoad.com/CasualApparel/catal...products_id=110

If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for a great program by the way.. it is one of the most professional I have seen yet!

Colleen

I appreciate such a quick response!

I am confused on that section though.. I'd like to have a drop down that has s, m, l, xl and then 3 colors white, grey, khaki

The attributes section is so foreign to me, because I have made changes thinking I was doing what I was supposed to but then unable to see the changes anywhere.

Do you know what specifically I need to change?

Also, I have like 4 different style t's that I list separately, so I'm not sure I know what attributes of which product I am changing.

Thanks again for your help!

Colleen

Actually, I just figured that part out.

I was able to edit the value then list the sizes, but now I'm not sure how to order the sizes.. is that possible?

Right now they are listed at large then medium, x-large, then small

Is there a way to get them listed in the drop down menu as small, medium, large, and x-large?

Thanks so much!

Archived