• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How To include BancaSella in catalog?????

yhohu

Hi all,

I'm getting into the new OsCommerce with the rel.2.2CVS 20030422, but I not able to include the BancaSella's payment method into the catalog. I've got same info about bancasella in the older version.... but nothing so far about the newer release.

Can AnyOne Help me ???

Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

I'm getting into the new OsCommerce with the rel.2.2CVS 20030422, but I not able to include the BancaSella's payment method into the catalog. I've got same info about bancasella in the older version.... but nothing so far about the newer release.

Can AnyOne Help me ???

Thanks a lot.

Hi yhohu,

How far did you get w/ this module? Did you get it working before?

I'm experimenting BancaSella these days (2.2CVS 20030502), I made some progress but when I receive the answer back, the mod does not find the matching "ris"; I get the error message and re-directed to log-in page (even if already logged).

My main problem is that the "ric" gets deleted from DB after the request, but not the corresponding "ris" (which is not found) after the answer; this somehow unbalances the OTP serie (eg.: 49 ric and 50 ris remaining) giving me an operation deny when submitting a new request to BancaSella server.

Does this help you ? :)

ivan

Archived