• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Added shipping modules, now not selecting proper module

kcargin

I've done a search on this but haven't quite come across the right fix. Here's the background on what I've done:

- I'm working from a CVS snapshot from mid-march

- I am using the "table" shipping module as provided, I've just modified the text displayed but none of the code. For orders above $50, the shipping cost is zero, and for all orders, this will always be the cheapest option.

- I have added and enabled two additional "table" shipping modules (based on the included "table" modules). The shipping cost is never zero for these modules, and I've changed the name of the file, name of class, variable names, etc.

Here's what's happening at checkout:

- All three options are displayed with the right text, right shipping quote

- Problem #1: Instead of the cheapest option being selected by default - the most expensive option is being selected. Anyone know what to fix to correct this?

-Problem #2 (BIG PROBLEM): No matter which radio button the customer selects, or even if they leave the default selected option, at the Order Confirmation page, the option displayed is the cheapest option (the original table.php module). I assume this has something to do with me creating the two other modules, but I have no idea where I went wrong.

If anyone cares to check it out, my site is http://www.improveyournutrition.com and to checkout, you can use the test credit card of 4111111111111111 exp 01/04

Thanks

Archived