• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Language package installation, help needed please!

hostingstudio

Hello to all members.

I am using a customized version of OSCommerce for the Italian market, however I would also like to install English and German as a language.

I have managed to add English as a language in the "Location" tab.

At least, I can see all the files making the English language in Tools "Language definitions" in the Admin Control Panel, but I just can't get it to appear as a choice in the catalog front page.

I have searched through this forum how to properly add a language, but I couldn't find a simple step by step installation....

Can someone please explain to me how you install a foreign language properly?

Also, please take a look at my catalog page here:

www.hostingstudio.net/catalog/default.php

How can I remove the links on "Informazioni" tab as I do not have any shipping at all for my products?

Please kindly help.

Thanks

Why don't you try searching these forums? This has been covered before in great detail.

Why don't you try reading my posts first?

That's exactly what I wrote at the beginning...

I have searched through this forum how to properly add a language, but I couldn't find a simple step by step installation....

I thought this was a support forum, I must be wrong...

May I suggest to the Moderator 7 webmaster of oscommerce.com to publish some FAQs or step by step guide.... search on the forum at times returns either irrelevant information or far too many answers....

rseigel indeed knows how to use the search feature better than me, but I'm a complete dumb!

Thanks again, rseigel!

Archived