• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to add a language

Hi all,

I am using the Simple Category/Product Tree Contrib - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ions,912/page,3

It works very well exept language filtering. It shows products in all languages at the same time. Could you help me to add language filtering to the code? I tried to add this

and pd.language_id = '" . languages_id . "'

to the query in the function tep_products_in_category but it didn't work. Please, any idea. I include the readme instructions for the contrib below.

5)	Look for the following code in the catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php:

<code>

if (SHOW_COUNTS == 'true') {

$products_in_category = tep_count_products_in_category($counter);

if ($products_in_category > 0) {

$categories_string .= ' (' . $products_in_category . ')';

}

}

</code>

6)	Add the following code after the above code:

<code>

$products_in_category_query = tep_products_in_category($counter);

while ($products_in_category = tep_db_fetch_array($products_in_category_query)) {

$product_id_h = 'products_id='.$products_in_category ['product_id'];

$product_name_h = $products_in_category ['product'];

$categories_string .= '<br>   <span class="boxText"><a href="'. tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, $product_id_h). '">' .$product_name_h . '</a></span>';

}

</code>

7)	Open "general.php" in directory "catalog/includes/functions". 

8)	Add the following function before the last ?> in the script:

<code>

////

// Return the query for products in a category

// TABLES: products, products_to_categories, and products_description

function tep_products_in_category($category_id, $include_inactive = false) {

if ($include_inactive) {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name as product, pd.products_id as product_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . $category_id . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id order by pd.products_name");

} else {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name as product, pd.products_id as product_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p.products_status = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '" . $category_id . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id order by pd.products_name");

}

-- s i g n a t u r e --