• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Loaded 5 and oscaffiliate_vs_1.01

Has anyone installed oscaffiliate_vs_1.01 using Loaded 5? I would like to add this contribution but there is a warning from the author that is putting me off!

Thomas

In the admin of osCommerce the following is visible in the admin section

------------------------------

BOX_HEADING_AFFILIATE

BOX_AFFILIATE_SUMMARY

BOX_AFFILIATE

BOX_AFFILIATE_PAYMENT

BOX_AFFILIATE_SALES

BOX_AFFILIATE_CLICKS

BOX_AFFILIATE_BANNERS

BOX_AFFILIATE_CONTACT

----------------------------------

Problem is that the above link to a non-existing page. Any insight on this.

The affiliate works from the catalog but not able to do anything with the above...

Thanks for your help...

Thomas

Yes, I have loaded 5 + osCAffiliate 1.01 + osCAffiliate banner manager and it works fine :)

Looks like you are missing the "affiliate language" files.

Did you upload everything to the correct directories the following instructions?

Yes I did! Where did you download the files from? It is just the admin side that is a problem...

Thomas

Did you upload everything to the correct directories the following instructions?

Could you tell me if you made this change. There is a difference in the structure from the other items in this file.

Thomas

ADMIN ALTERATIONS

In index.php in the admin directory find line 50 approx

array('title' => REPORTS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=reports')))),

and on a new line add this after it:

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_AFFILIATE,

'image' => 'affiliate.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_SUMMARY, 'selected_box=affiliate'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_AFFILIATE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE, 'selected_box=affiliate')),

array('title' => BOX_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'selected_box=affiliate')))),

Yes I did! Where did you download the files from? It is just the admin side that is a problem...

Thomas

yes yes yes....I just remembered...there is a typo in that code...

the last carachter in the is a , - change it to a ; and that should do it.

last line should be...

array('title' => BOX_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'selected_box=affiliate'))));

not

array('title' => BOX_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'selected_box=affiliate')))),

I found that at the very beginning. Did you do anyting with the update.txt file?

last line should be...
array('title' => BOX_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'selected_box=affiliate'))));

not

I restored my backup and reinstalled everything and it now works!

Thomas

I found that at the very beginning. Did you do anyting with the update.txt file?

last line should be...

not

A question about "Affiliate Program - Product Links". Where are the links or how does it work?

Thomas

Yes, I have loaded 5 + osCAffiliate 1.01 + osCAffiliate banner manager and it works fine :)

Archived