• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Must register first?

Is there a way to set the system up that a customer must register before they can view products? (in my instance "events".) My customer at the last minute wanted to know if I can change the process. :( Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ruth in AZ

Check the contributions section ....there is one that does just that

You have to login to view products

HTH

The_Bear

First of all I love your nickname, that's my dog's name. No offense, he's just about my favorite person. Now... I saw several contributions, but they were all just slightly off from this. I found, "must register and then account must be approved in the admin", which is not what I need another just hides the prices. Now I'm only going by the descriptions. I just d/l both to take a look and see if I could bend either of them a bit. Problem is I'm not very good at php/mysql..... :oops: still learning, but I get by with "a little help from my friends". I only found these by searching the forum. When I went out to the contribution listings, I didn't see either of these so I must not be seeing the entire list or there are more contributions at another link. Can you direct me to a more complete list of contributions?

Ruth in AZ

Archived