• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Subtotals are ZERO

gpraceman

When product is added to the cart, the product price is shown, but the subtotal is zero. Going through the checkout process the subtotal remains at zero.

I've been configuring my cart and installing a couple of contributions, so I wouldn't doubt if I some how broke it, but where should I begin looking? Which file controls the subtotal calculation?

Thanks,

Randy

Awana Grand Prix and Pinewood Derby racing - Where a child, an adult and a small block of wood combine for a lot of fun and memories.

Do you know what mods you've made? Why don't you just undo them until it works again?

I'm certainly no expert on Oscommerce but I think that each page calculates its own subtotals by referring to a variety of functions, classes and other such things eg location, taxes, currency, orderID which are located in different files.

There is a table (not listed in my pdf file detailing the mysql layout) called orders_total which contains the following fields

+-----------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+

| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |

| orders_total_id | int(10) unsigned | | PRI | 0 | auto_increment |

| orders_id | int(11) | | MUL | 0 | |

| title | varchar(255) | | | | |

| text | varchar(255) | | | | |

| value | decimal(15,4) | | | 0.0000 | |

| class | varchar(32) | | | | |

| sort_order | int(11) | | | 0 | |

You could check to see what is inserted there when you make an order. Beyond this I can help no more....

Good Luck!

with ten thousand dollars we'll all be millionaires

Archived