• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Update of Full Contribution List ........

This is just an update of what was originally done by PAUL.

I have also modified the update to make it have a preview of the Decription of each added contributions.

The Original *Full Contributions List* is also included so you get this update plus the the one by Paul.

Hopefully someone will create a search function SOMEDAY for osCommerce Contributions.

Next update is in 2 weeks...

So long folks!

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1214

• 2 years later...

i 'd like to find people intersted like me to do an update to this awesome list of contributions .

the interest in comparasison of going to www.oscommerce.com/contributions , i that u can with such a list, :

- pre select the contribution u think are interesting to add to your shop

- having the possibility to write next to the contribution in the list the date when u have installed it .

- read easily the descritpion and link contribtuion that seems to have the same purpose and make up your choice

and for poeple using database manager like Ms access , you could also , have all yor contribution selected , filtered , by date, by installation, by priprity , and make a rapid search with a keyword .

the last version include an excel spreadsheet , but no descritpion

and by the way , i couldnt manage to extract the hyperlink from the first column to a second column , to have the name and the link of the contribution distinct ..

i found some code ideas here but couldn't manage to use it :

* offsite link

well if anybody interssted don't hesitate to write me here !

Edited by 241

MS2