• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

BluePay Integration: Losing Customer Session

rlwright10

I recently integrated the payment module for BluePay aka (Online Data Corp.). I am able to get the payment successfully to BluePay. The successful response is sent to checkout_process.php to record the order. However, it appears that my session is no longer valid: I am getting routed to the LOGIN page after I return to the payment gateway.

Any solution ideas?

// checkout_process.php

// check for essential variables (payment module could lose them)

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

if (!tep_session_is_registered('sendto')) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

}

if ( (tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED)) && (!tep_session_is_registered('payment')) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

}

Code Version: v 1.4 2002/08/23

BluePay Contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,181

• 3 months later...

It hink I found out why, since mine worked fine in non ssl. when I went to ssl I was losing the session since my url didnt match. I found another thread where once the guy got his own ssl cert it was ok. I hope that fixes it, Im gettin my ssl installed soon.

• 3 months later...
It hink I found out why, since mine worked fine in non ssl. when I went to ssl I was losing the session since my url didnt match. I found another thread where once the guy got his own ssl cert it was ok. I hope that fixes it, Im gettin my ssl installed soon.

I have developed another payment module out of present ones, my SSL is disabled (or may it be not? how is it disabled) but still I have the SessionID on the address bar and still the session is lost and login page comes after going to payment page on another domain and being redirected back.

How did you disable SSL?

• 2 years later...

voodoosmile posted a solution to the problem where the customer gets redirected to the login page, and where osCommerce doesn't register the order.

To see his solution go to http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...3294&hl=bluepay

He said:

had the same problem that everyone else had. I am using a shared ssl and bluepay kept sending me back to the login without processing the order but it would bill the credit card. Here is my fix

in the file /includes/modules/odcbp.php

I changed line 365 from

tep_draw_hidden_field('APPROVED_URL', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL', false)) .

to

tep_draw_hidden_field('APPROVED_URL', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL', true, false)) .

the SSL declaration was reading false so it would not send the info to the right page.

Hope this Helps

• 1 year later...

Archived