• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting Paid, but no orders shown

I have searched and the responses were not helpful enough for my situation therefore I ask this question/pose this problem

Lately, more and more of my customers are not completing the checkout process by hitting the continue button to get the order/s through the "checkout" process. I am getting notification from PAYPAL that I am in fact getting the funds however the order does not show up on the Admin side of the cart.

You must understand that these people seem to be barely computer literate when it comes to using this cart and I am not that far behind them.

What can be done to aleviate this situation/problem from reoccuring constantly. I am wary about taking payments and not being able to see what they have ordered and then send them an email saying basically "I have your money now you have to figure it out how to get your order to me"

Please help!