• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback on our site please

We have been playing around with our site alot and we will need your feedback and please tell what you think and what else there should be add to the site to make a very good shopping site and if there is any bugs you find please let us know as soon as possible

Bugs Found so far

*Aus Post shipping

Less time to open.

On a T1, it took over a minute.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Your store is extremely slow to load from California. I get a blank IE screen for over a minute. How are you hosting it? You have a lot of missing pictures, but that may be related to the connection slowness.

Also, there's a My Store forum here for getting feedback on your store, but you have to have powered by osCommerce displayed. See the rules of that forum before posting there.

In olden times the men were made of iron and the ships were made of wood; now it's the other way around. :wink:

Archived