• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

authorize.net problems all of a sudden.

speedemon

This is what i get back.

/checkout_payment.php?error_message=There+has+been+an+error+proc

This is what is in the browser.

There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again.

I talked to them at length and they told me they see nothing coming from my end. I'm using 2.2cvs and I have made no changes before things broke.

Any ideas? Has something changed with them that I am not aware of. Anybody with similar problems?

Thanks,

Irfan

Irfan,

Which version(snapshot date) of osComerce are you using. You should have no problems with recent versions that use SIM, but older versions may still be using weblink which IIRC is now supposed to be dead.

If I know what version you are using I can tell you how to change the code to output the full error response code and sub_code, which will give you a better idea of what is going wrong.

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.

Other things to check as well,

in admin->modules->payment-authorizenet. Have you entered your userl login name and transaction key. Note. transaction key is not your password, but must be requested from authorize.net merchant interface.

It's under the settings menu/md5 hash.

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.

I have had the same issue with authorize.net on 2 sites I host. Both sites were running fine and then suddenly quit a few days ago. It appears their server is timing out.

No matter what the issue, authorize.net swears it's not their fault. Their preconceived opinion is it's always the developer's fault. I have had problems with them off and on for a year. Their support is a disgrace.

This latest problem was the last straw. I have switched to the Linkpoint gateway and have had no problems.

I am also having the same problem ...error message appearing on top of the screen with Red background . pls help .. i am using the version2.2MS1 !!

Any help is greatly appreciated !!!

Rgds,

monika

Archived