• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pay Pal orders not registering with the cart

micetrap

I have used the Pay Pal contribution for a while, but since I have moved to a new server, I am receiving the emails from Pay Pal, but the orders are not processing with the cart. When I check the orders, they are not in OSCOMMERCE, but when I log into Pay Pal, the payment was made. Any idea how to fix this?

Ask your customers to hit continue rather than close the window so that the order completes? :shock:

Usually this is the reason you will get payment via PayPal but no order in the Admin.

Check another Payment method just to confirm all is working.

If so, 10 to 1 that is the reason.

Make a product $1 and have a friend test it first by using the continue button to get back to your site and then by finishing the payment but closing the window and not returning to your site.

Any idea how to get rid of this error: 1146 - Table 'micetrap_shop.TABLE_PAYPALIPN_TXN' doesn't exist

select o.orders_status,p.* from orders o LEFT JOIN TABLE_PAYPALIPN_TXN p on p.item_number = o.orders_id AND o.customers_id = '52' order by o.date_purchased desc limit 1

[TEP STOP]