• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

re: canada post with dimensions

sgflowers

Hello crshNbrn,

Thanks for your hard work on the Canada post module. There is one other thing that could be possibly needed I don?t know how hard this would be to implement but here it goes?

Linda McGrath is planning to release a shopping enhancement controller contribution that lets you add weight attributes to well to attributes. We need to be able to increase dimensions for Canada post base on attributes as well I.e. here is the scenario

I sell ceramic pot (A) in 2 sizes

Size 1 is 5 pounds and 12 x 5

Size 2 is 10 pounds and 24 x 10

attribute for product A is size (small, large)

Any idea how this could be accomplished

Thank you,

Kevin Sullivan

sgf

I not the one writing this mod, but I am helping to test it. Talk about opening a new can of worms. :lol:

I would suggest that you wait for Linda to finish her end first. Whatever the answer is, it would apply to all shipping modules, not just Canada Post. You might want to ask her if this is going to work with Table Rates, etc.. If not, then you might have a problem.