• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Aligning the content of a box

ahealy

An example of what it is that you want to re-align would help? Its easier to provide an answer to a specific question - that answer can then generally be used to provide pointers for solutions to other similar instances.

As a starter for 10, look in /includes/boxes folder - all the info boxes have a related php document - look for the setting of '$info_box_contents[] = array(...'. Some use classes, some use align tags...

Regards, Wizzud

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

I am trying to centre the text description in the reviews box. I made all my boxes wider and now it looks messy.

I had a look in reviews.php and found:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS);

but no html tags. any ideas how I could centre this text?

thanx

Look at the last but one statement in includes/classes/boxes.php for function infoBoxHeading($contents,..., where it sets $info_box_contents[]. Your BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS ends up in $contents[0]. This is the function that applies the html tags for the info box headings. Any changes you make to this function will affect all info box headings (unless you test $contents[0], of course!).

Regards, Wizzud

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'center' .  

'text' => BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS);

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

sorry typo

$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'center',  

'text' => BOX_HEADING_REVIEWS);

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Archived