• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing customer information

YoYo

I'm running latest CVS. Same problem was in latest ms1.

Problem is that when customer makes order all the personal information w/ address information is missing from the email to customer and in admin panel also (invoice & packing slip).

In invoice I see only telephone number & email address in "SOLD TO:" field.

• 2 months later...

I am havng the same exact problem and can not figure out why it is doing it. I have been reading the forums for hours now and haven't been able to find anything to solve this.

My information shows up in the database and in the edit customer area, but not on the customer order info page in the admin area, invoices, packing slips... no where I need it to show up.

Has anyone had this problem and been able to figure it out?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

BUMP!

I too am having this issue. Is this by any chance a result of my php.ini directive "magic-quotes = Off;"

I was not forcing cookie useage, but have now started forcing it. I still recieve the error

Warning: Variable passed to reset() is not an array or object in /home/web/domain.com/html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/web/domain.com/html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

when I try to edit a customer's info from the admin section. Thanks in advance!

Joe

Weird, this just happened to me on an Order Confirmation Email:

Delivery Address

------------------------------------------------------

Billing Address

Payment Method

Credit Card

Fortunately, the customer's name, address, phone and email show under Sold To: in the Invoice.

I'm wondering how the customer checked out without anything in the Billing or Shipping fields? Any ideas? :blink:

Thanks,

EricK

I'm running latest CVS. Same problem was in latest ms1.

Problem is that when customer makes order all the personal information w/ address information is missing from the email to customer and in admin panel also (invoice & packing slip).

In invoice I see only telephone number & email address in "SOLD TO:" field.

Look in the thread "problem updating customers amin and catalog " I just answered this question there http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28334&hl=

Best Regards

Archived