• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

System suddenly refuses to go to checkout

I'm having some folks test my system as we are going live on Monday. Suddenly (this time it isn't my machine as is happening on three different computers and logins). The system is stopping dead at the checkout. It will not open checkout_payment.php and it is not giving me an error message that I can track. It just holds in limbo trying to open the page. I reuploaded a backup of the file in the event that the file was somehow currupted, with no success. Also restored the db. No success. Any Ideas???

Ruth in AZ

Ruth,

I tried it again and got the following error:

Ridirection Limit Exceeded for this URL. Unable to load requested page.

I don't think you have an OSC problem. I think you have a hosting problem.

Kim, you know what it was??? The app_top.php. I knew that was the only code change I made. I had to replace it with the bk file. It help the format, but broke the system. Hmmmm not sure where I can get away with the line. I'll try the edit again. Thanks sweetie for helping me test the turkey. Better now than in front of the customer on Monday :oops:

Ruth with a little hair back

Kim, if you click on the "upcoming events" either link or in the hello message (client wanted both - go figure), when you see the listing of the events, if you click register now there it will not add to the cart, but if you go into the detail you can. I checked in the admin and I have buy it now set to "true" any ideas on that one?

Archived