• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

sql and header errors

DnJ

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/classybutsassy/includes/functions/database.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/classybutsassy/includes/functions/database.php:102) in /home/classybutsassy/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/classybutsassy/includes/functions/database.php:102) in /home/classybutsassy/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I have tried clearing the white space fore and aft as mentioned in previous posts.

Nothing seems to help.

"One Of Life's Greatest Pleasures Is Doing What Others Say You Can't"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I appreciate all the interest that people have shown in the problem that I have had, however, I have since found out that the problem was me.

I downloaded the wrong version, not MS1 and therefore any fixes didn't work.

I have since downloaded the correct version and everything is fine.

Sorry to be a pain.

:lol:

Jason

Hi,

If you are still experiencing problems

1. If using MS1 then check you language directory file and make sure that your language entry file has no extraneous space at the end.

2 If not using MS1 the in configure you will need to start a new line where the text begins on line 2

This should solve the problem.

:)

Archived