• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product warranty on Product info page

valquiria23

Dear all, 

I'm looking for some addon that shows information about the product warranty on the Product info page.

The idea would be to add in admin / categories.php the duration of the product warranty with a check box that has the option of 3, 6 and 12 months.

Then in product_info.php there should be a module that depletes the text:
"Product warranty:" XYZ months. Where XYZ is the parameter loaded on the admin side.

Does anyone know any way to do it?

Best regards

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

https://apps.oscommerce.com/q=warranty

You could do it with attributes or just code it up.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

yes that one is 6 yrs old so would need a bit of tweaking but would give you an idea. Have you tried doing it via attributes as it is only 3 options.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

You can try these as well:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/vhtrD

https://apps.oscommerce.com/Get&yHcEJ&8RVmp

To create a module for the bootstrap version, look at the cm_i_model.php, and tpl_cm_i_model.php files. Build your own module with the field you created eg. $product_info[warranty]

If you have Garys 28 days of code files you could use the product tabs modules to create a tab that has warranty details on the product page. I dont know how hard it is to use, but he did create lots of tabs over the 28 days. He may even be able to create a new tab or something for you at a small cost.

Failing that you may have to convert one of the existing options so it works with edge.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP