• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone done anything about patches needed to make Frozen fully PHP 7.2-compatible? It seems that my host abruptly dropped PHP 7.1 on grounds that it has "severe security issues", so right now I have "deprecated" warnings suppressed (private test install at this point). Is there a laundry list anywhere of things to look for and fix, or has anyone already started on 7.2 patches? Is there an existing thread on that subject? I know @burt is working away on Edge's 7.2 compatibility, and doesn't seem interested in back-porting anything to Frozen.

Besides clean PHP 7.2-compatibility (so "deprecated" warnings can be re-enabled), I also need to find out what patches are needed for having PayPal 5.018 out-of-the-box, and there are one or two other PayPal issues floating around. When all this stuff gets fixed (or first, the non-7.2 fixes to PayPal et al.) I'll update the patch files (probably incremental updates). If there are any other patches in this thread, or elsewhere, that are missing from my patch set, please bring them to my attention.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:43 AM, JcMagpie said:

Came across a small issue with tpl_cm_header_breadcrumb.php when doing some editing. Looks like the name has been duplicated,

<div class="col-sm-<?php echo $content_width; ?> cm-header-breadcrumb breadcrumbs">

If it's allready been spoted the sorry for duplication. 

So just confirming the breadcrumbs needs to be removed from /includes/modules/content/header/templates/tpl_cm_header_breadcrumb.php

• 3 weeks later...

back button of account_history_info.php - lines 196 - 198:

<div class="buttonSet">
    <?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK, 'fa fa-angle-left', tep_href_link('account_history_info.php', tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')), 'SSL')); ?>
  </div>

Should be:

<div class="buttonSet">
    <?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK, 'fa fa-angle-left', tep_href_link('account_history.php', tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')), 'SSL')); ?>
  </div>

11 hours ago, Hotclutch said:

Should be:

<div class="buttonSet">
    <?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK, 'fa fa-angle-left', tep_href_link('account_history.php', tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')), 'SSL')); ?>
  </div>

you don't actually need the tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')) that can be set to NULL

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

includes/functions/html_output.php

if ( !isset($params['type']) ) {
      $params['type'] = 'submit';
    }

change to

$params = array('type' => '');
    }

the addition is

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

18 minutes ago, 241 said:

}

change to

}

the addition is

The above fix by 231 was in answer to my error log in includes/functions/html_output.php lines 303, 306, 307, 310, 320, 329, 348-  which begins as:

////
// Output a jQuery UI Button
  function tep_draw_button($title = null, $icon = null, $link = null, $priority = null, $params = null, $style = null) {
    static $button_counter = 1;

$types = array('submit', 'button', 'reset');

}

So making the change just in the beginning it becomes

////
// Output a jQuery UI Button
  function tep_draw_button($title = null, $icon = null, $link = null, $priority = null, $params = null, $style = null) {
    static $button_counter = 1;

$types = array('submit', 'button', 'reset');

//if ( !isset($params['type']) ) {
    //  $params['type'] = 'submit';
    //}

}

and the errors go away. Hope this helps.

-Barbie

Forgot to mention above that this is in FROZEN on php 7.2 which threw so many errors I have to go back and try to piecethem together for you.

For example in the modules there will be errors for "undefined constant" when certain constants were left out of the language files such as

define('MODULE_CONTENT_BOOTSTRAP_ROW_DESCRIPTION', '<p>Content Width can be 12 or less per column per row.</p><p>12/12 = 100% width, 6/12 = 50% width, 4/12 = 33% width.</p><p>Total of all columns in any one row must equal 12 (eg:  3 boxes of 4 columns each, 1 box of 12 columns and so on).</p>');

in includes/languages/English/modules/content/navigation/cm_navbar.php

Everything defined in the module file must also be included in the corresponding language file. Drove me nuts in the beginning!

1 hour ago, 241 said:

}

change to

}

the addition is

I suggest

if ( ! is_array($params) ){
        $params = array();
    } 
    if ( ! isset($params['type']) ) {
    }

instead. That prevents you losing other parameters if type is not set.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

The back buttons on checkout_payment_address.php and checkout_shipping_address.php

It's like this in official osC also.

Should be:

<div class="buttonSet">
    <?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK, 'fa fa-angle-left', tep_href_link('checkout_payment.php', '', 'SSL')); ?>
  </div>  

<div class="buttonSet">
    <?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK, 'fa fa-angle-left', tep_href_link('checkout_shipping.php', '', 'SSL')); ?>
  </div>

Archived