• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

This transaction can't be processed. Please pay with another card.

C1ta

Hi, today I tried to configure paypal pro hosted solution with my paypal business pro account, but at the time of payment I am moved to a page containing "This transaction can not be processed.
do you know how to solve?

@C1ta Is it the Responsive version and are you using the PayPal APP?   See this thread regarding the hosted solution.  It might help...there is reference to the Host Solution on page 8.  John or Jack will likely chime in if post there.

Dan

@C1ta I have reproduced your problem. The app seems to be posting a bad request (return code 400) to pp hosted. Whether this lies in a setting or the code I have yet to determine...

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

2 minutes ago, C1ta said:

@BrockleyJohn Is there anything I can send you to try to solve?

Not for now as, having reproduced the error, I have my own to debug! I'll keep you posted.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

23 minutes ago, BrockleyJohn said:

Not for now as, having reproduced the error, I have my own to debug! I'll keep you posted.

I send you the link of my website where I'm trying, so if you want to try them directly. Anyway I'm using the PayPal app site

Edited by C1ta

I don't think it's an osc thing. The call to paypal hosted returns the same info in a number of ways, one of them is called EMAILLINK and if you just paste it into the browser, you get the error we've experienced.

Needs more research on the paypal end... will let you know

@C1ta Probably the issue is that your sandbox merchant account is not a pro account.

• Click on Accounts under Sandbox
  • click the little arrow next to the merchant email and click profile underneath it
  • in the popup, scroll down the profile tab till you get to Account Type: and click Upgrade to Pro

@C1ta ok but it's likely something in Paypal...

Does the account country match the store country and currency?

Paypal returns this 400 result when there's anything wrong with the request, but in this case it doesn't look like an osc problem, it's just a case of finding which settings aren't right.