• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Session Lost issue in AAS

robing05

Hello,

I am working on one of my client's website, we have migrated Oscommerce website to the new server and while checking the system we found that while trying to add new attirbute we got following message "session_start(): Failed to decode session object. Session has been destroyed in /home/{Foldername}/public_html/manage/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 104". While checking the location I can see there is session_start statement, the problem occurs only in case we try to add a new thing. Can you please help us in this matter. Rest all things are working fine feeling only issue with AAS.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to your response.

Thanks

Check your includes/configure.php files for the cookie domain (HTTP(S)_COOKIE_DOMAIN).

Some server work fine with empty setting:

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
  define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

some require the domain name:

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'mystore.com');
  define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'mystore.com');

Thanks Raiwa for your response. I have tried the way you have shown but it's not working, actually Oscommerce is working fine the problem is with Alternative Administration System AAS only. So still facing the same issue.