• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin responsive sidebar with bootstrap

piernas

This is a admin sidebar that replaces the stock menu. It can be expanded or condensed on a column of icons. It also adds bootstrap framework to admin. Hope you enjoy it.

Please comment here if you have any improvements or find any problem.

Download: https://apps.oscommerce.com/ebjVY&admin-responsive-sidebar-with-bootstrap

screenshot.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, leatherdealer said:

Please add install Instructions for modified stores, instead of telling us to use a file compare utility. Anyways: Good job

Advice to use a file compare is good advice.  Otherwise, how can anyone write an install...as almost all shopowners have different versions of osc running or have not stuck to the idea of "no core changes" and so on.

Put another way; 
addon makers would spend all their time writing installation instructions for 1000 different shopowners...

• 6 months later...

Hi piernas,

Think you for your great job.

I try to install it on a fresh osc 2.3.4 and on fresh osc 2.3.4.1 but expand or collapse menu didn't work.

I downloaded jquery-2.2.3.min.js (i saw it in your template_top.php) because osc 2.3.4 is on jquery-1.11.1.min.js

but same result, can't expand or collapse the menu.

Witch version of osc did u use for  that ?

Can you help me to resolve it ?

Sincerly

• 1 year later...

ok this is great

one issue

when i change a language that requires right to left orientation the icons get hidden behind the main section.

2 i would like to add some buttons to the top navigation bar. actually three links

Edited by hungryfrank

you can cut up to 4 pages of your checkout by using my three add_ons

login create account in one page

Express checkout  

login pop up modal