• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quickpay payment module for 2.3

BrockleyJohn

osCommerce payment module for Quickpay payment gateway.

Supports Quickpay Form (and link) for payment authorisation, with capture and refund available within osC admin.

At the time of writing, compatible with Quickpay API v10 and osC 2.3.4 variants.

The initial release has language files and installation instructions in both English and Danish.

It can be installed without code changes on:

• 2.3.4BS Edge version of Community Responsive osC Project (which is Paypal App-ready)
  • 2.3.4 osCommerce with Paypal App already installed
  • 2.3.4BS Gold version of Community Responsive osC Project with Paypal App already installed
  • when osCommerce 2.3.5 is released, an installation without code change will be possible
  • to check compatibility of future releases, follow download link for the module in the osCommerce apps area

In stores without the Paypal App, simple modifications to three files in admin are required (to enable the admin orders hooks).

This module is a restructuring of existing code (most recently added to by BLKOM) to minimise install effort by exploiting the new hooks feature and properly using existing interactions of payment modules with the checkout process. Full credit to authors of previous versions.

Thanks to @boelle for Danish translation, testing and usage advice

Download from the apps area: [link to follow soon]

Also available via github: https://github.com/BrockleyJohn/quickpay-osc-module

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello John,

Just to make sure - is this a new module? Updated version compared to the old one from BLKOM?

And what changes was made, we are using the "old" module but we have problems when using MobilePay that when customers don't return to the website, it doesn't "fnish" the orders - or set the to "approved" ? 

Hi Ren,

This is an updated version of BLKOM's module. In addition to restructuring so that the installation does not need changes to standard oscommerce code, I have fixed some bugs that I found while testing. The biggest of these was that callback processing didn't work, and now it does. If you like I can give you admin access to one of my test systems so you can test the situation for yourself (though you would have to use clearpay and a test card number). What version of oscommerce are you running?

Thank you for the fast reply :)

We are using 2.3.4 - heavily modified.

Been using Quickpay for many years, and always helped solved bugs when new versions arrived, the thing is here I would like to get rid of the old code then, as I can see that part changed :)

We have a test server setup, I will try install your version on that platform.

3 hours ago, gummipingvin said:

Thank you for the fast reply :)

We are using 2.3.4 - heavily modified.

Been using Quickpay for many years, and always helped solved bugs when new versions arrived, the thing is here I would like to get rid of the old code then, as I can see that part changed :)

We have a test server setup, I will try install your version on that platform.

If you're going to use it with your modified store, you'll need to remove the changes that were made for previous versions or it's not going to work.

• 1 year later...
56 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

What is Quickpay?  

I found this online: https://quickpay.net

But they dont list USA, which I need.

AFAIK Quickpay are mostly relevant to Scandinavia and I don't think they support any US acquirers.

Being UK-based myself I don't have much experience of US merchant gateways.

• 10 months later...

kicking up some dust here, but should it work with Phoenix or will that require updates?

i just tested and the options to do refund etc from within admin is not there

It might need a little tweak as the admin hooks are slightly different in Phoenix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you, BrockleyJohn, for this module!

I have made a few changes to the file 'catalog/includes/modules/payment/quickpay_advanced.php', as I got a few errors in OSCommerce Phoenix 1.0.4.0 (I am aware that the module was not made for this version, which likely explains the errors!

Most errors were undefined constants, due to Phoenix not having the database_tables.php, and a few due to typos. One error though, caused a problem when customers got to the payment-site, cancelled and then altered their order before returning and finishing the order. In these instances, the 'admin/orders.php' showed the original order, while the payment was for the new one - I had to call a few customers, asking them what they actually wanted, before I convinced myself that I should look at the code.

I am not an experienced coder, so I might have done something terrible! Testing went fine, and this version is now live on our shop. One fault I have seen, and might get arround to fix, is that the ability to switch between 'before' and 'normal' now is gone, and all orders are created 'before'. I know why this is happening, and might be able to fix it.

Anyway, enough babbling - here's the file

quickpay_advanced.zip

• 1 year later...

Hi

Old thread 🙂 Are you still there ? I have used the last couple of weeks trying to get this module working on my oscommerce v. 2.3.4 shop. I think i found that there is problems with the html coding "http_build_query($requestData, '', '&')", so i have tried changing this to "urldecode(http_build_query($requestData, '', '&'))" and this makes some progress now going through "Quickpay API function status" without errors, but in "QuickpayAPI function Link" i now get and error saying "Invalid UTF-8 byte(s) detected

I dont expect you to go too much into my experimants above, but i would like to know if you have seen some kind of encoding errors like this in the module before and if you have a sugestion to how to solve it ?

I am in Denmark and the webshop is Danish

Best regards

Brian