• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ebay manager

hungryfrank

I get the error when I click save when trying to list on ebay_list.php. It is the same in sandbox and production

I have checked all the keys and repasted them in and created a new sandbox user making sure it was on ebay UK.

Have tried changing keys.php using both UK and GB, but no change.

Screen shots attached of my settings. Also of categories.php and ebay_list.php

Clicking Add this product to ebay, takes me to ebay_list.php

Does the categories.php page look right to you?

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 13.37.10.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 13.36.44.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 13.26.26.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 13.25.56.png

Edited by crumplezone

i have set the Sitename in admin section to UK 

and set the $country=GB in keys.php

and  used your city and postcode all small caps

and it added the item in sandbox.  you can also test it in live if you use testAdd then it won't actually add the product ,but will show the errors.

i have to add another field for country i guess

As far as categories are concerned, Ebay does not want all the categories downloaded at once.

so when you go to ebay_categories it checks to see if it is updated to the correct version.

the first time and when it needed ,   you click add categories and when you click save then it contacts Ebay and gets one level of categories, so you have to wait a little time when u click save. 

after you have done this these categories are saved in the db till Ebay hanges categories structure.

you can cut up to 4 pages of your checkout by using my three add_ons

login create account in one page

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

That seems to work thanks.

However I'm getting more errors now.

21916711 : Return Policy input not applicable.
The Return Policy field Refund in the input has been ignored.

21916711 : Price is not valid.
Please enter a valid price for your item (e.g. GBP 0.99).

21916711 : The item specific Brand is missing.
The item specific Brand is missing. Add Brand to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again.

21916711 : The EAN field is missing.
The EAN field is missing. Please add EAN to the listing and try again.

Return policy has been defined correctly I think

I have entered a price. I've tried 15, GBP 15 and GBP 15.00 GBP15

I want all items to be buy it now. There should be an option to set listing duration to GTC (good till cancelled)

Brand - is that the same as Products Manufacturer? I have entered a value for that.

EAN - eBay does not insist on entering an EAN (you can use not applicable). I do not have EAN for any products.

This is in production mode (screenshots attached). In sandbox I only get the return policy error.

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 13.19.28.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 13.19.13.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 13.18.34.png

return policy is hardcoded in list.php. If you have to change it or comment it out.

price has to be xxxx.xx only numbers.

all the options for the dropdowns are set in admin/includes/ebay_array.php

if you input brand then you also must have model and EAN might be related to this, i do not have EAN either

you can cut up to 4 pages of your checkout by using my three add_ons

login create account in one page

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

I give up on this. I can't even get it to accept a price whatever I enter. That's besides all the other errors I'm getting. I can get rid of the returns policy error by commenting it out, but I have no idea how to solve the others. Should be simple? Should just work? This looks like a great contribution, but I can't afford to spend any more time trying to get it to work.

21916711 : Return Policy input not applicable.
The Return Policy field Refund in the input has been ignored.

21916711 : Price is not valid.
Please enter a valid price for your item (e.g. GBP 0.99).

21916711 : The item specific Brand is missing.
The item specific Brand is missing. Add Brand to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again.

21916711 : The EAN field is missing.
The EAN field is missing. Please add EAN to the listing and try again.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting these errors

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /admin/ebay_list.php on line 64
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /admin/ebay_list.php on line 131
Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

can you help me with those?

Thanks!

Edited by armsve

Keep getting all kind of errors about variables;

examples;

Notice: Undefined variable: action in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_orders.php on line 38

/homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/includes/functions/html_output.phpon line 48

Notice: Undefined variable: b in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_orders.php on line 277

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_sold_list.php on line 181

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_sold_list.php on line 186

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_sold_list.php on line 187

Anyone any idea how to get this great add on working correctly?

Thanks

Peter

• 2 months later...

Have just installed what looks like is going to be a very useful addition.

I keep getting the following error whenever I try to add any info from ebay:

EBAY_ERROR_MSG

: XML Parse error.
XML Error Text: "; nested exception is: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "response_type" must end with the ';' delimiter.".

I have all of the keys generated correctly (or so it seems), any assistance would be gratefully received.

Kind regards Andy

• 1 month later...

I get the same errors.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:05 AM, peterespana said:

Keep getting all kind of errors about variables;

examples;

Notice: Undefined variable: action in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_orders.php on line 38

/homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/includes/functions/html_output.phpon line 48

Notice: Undefined variable: b in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_orders.php on line 277

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_sold_list.php on line 181

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_sold_list.php on line 186

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homepages/25/d330559203/htdocs/shop/adplus/ebay_sold_list.php on line 187

Anyone any idea how to get this great add on working correctly?

Thanks

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

@leatherdealer Flo....fyi...bumping is not permitted on the forums.  Please refer to the guidelines and in particular item 3. under Posting.

3. Bumping postings to the top of the forum channel listing is not allowed. When no one has replied to a posting you have made, it is recommended to reply in the same topic with additional information that may help in resolving the issue.

It is also not appropriate to 'like' posts hoping someone will visit the forum. 

Dan

• 4 months later...

I'm getting the following error in Admin on almost all the functions for this add-on

Notice: Undefined variable: SID in /hermes/bosnaweb15a/b152/ywh.xxxxxxx/catalog/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 48

I'm sure it's a quick fix, and probably has something to do with some other addin.

Any help would be appreciated, but, it looks like this add-on has been abandoned

No Good Deed EVER Goes Unpunished

@greasemonkey Hey GM, As bad as the Canada Post REST code when we sort of inherited that?

Too bad. It sounded good and ALMOST works, but, I'll take your word for it since I've seen you pull off, what I considered, miracles, in the past.

I guess I'll have to rip out the files and write it off.

Anyone know what people use when they find out that this just isn't gonna cut it?

Thanks

No Good Deed EVER Goes Unpunished

3 minutes ago, Druid6900 said:

@greasemonkey Hey GM, As bad as the Canada Post REST code when we sort of inherited that?

Too bad. It sounded good and ALMOST works, but, I'll take your word for it since I've seen you pull off, what I considered, miracles, in the past.

I guess I'll have to rip out the files and write it off.

Anyone know what people use when they find out that this just isn't gonna cut it?

Thanks

Worse.... Not knocking whoever originally programed it.... but shipping modules are like 3 files. This is like 143 files.