• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Sandard - Customer receives message could not verify Paypal trans.

sunshynecraftsbeads

include(/xxx/eyeseetv/includes/apps/paypal/modules/PS/api/

is definitely not existing.

There's a directory

/eyeseetv/includes/apps/paypal/api

which includes the referred file GetTransactionDetails.php.

I can try two ways:

1.) change the path in OSCOM_PayPal.php

or

2.) copy the directory to eyeseetv/includes/apps/paypal/modules/PS/api/

Is it a bug?

Regards,

stefan

Edited by stefan21

I've never seen this before. It's possible that something was supposed to be created when the module was installed and that didn't happen. I would advise against just changing things. You need to contact Harald Ponce de Leon and report a possible bug.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Jim,

thank you very much for your assistance.

Meanwhile I found this:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/398887-paypal-app-for-oscommerce-online-merchant/page-4#entry1750358

Did what Harald suggested.

Customer has been redirected to the shop. Shopping cart is empty. Customer received an email of the order with all details. Shop-owner received all information about the deal. In the PP-account the deal was confirmed and all right.

Seems to work now. Would be nice to get some confirmation of other users. I don't want anybody get me wrong, but IMVHO this should be fixed soon. It's all about money...

Regards,

stefan

You should post in that thread stating that you have tested that fix and it works. It looks like nobody else gave him any feedback on it.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@jordi "could not verify transaction" is not a bug, it is an error message. There are several things that can lead to it, and most of them are failures to configure the module properly. Reverting to an earlier version of the module using less verification is not a solution, it's really avoiding the problem that you hit by doing less checking.

I have seen several kinds of attacks on websites payment modules over the years usually with the aim of hijacking payments but sometimes trying to steal goods. I think it 's best to set up as much automated checking as you can.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x