• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anyone made a module for Afterpay or Zippay (Australia)

Sam-AUST

4 minutes ago, douglaswalker said:

let me know how you get on. I am looking to use Zippay as well

Am only requiring someone to load the API credentials into our site now so will let you know as soon as someone is able to help me install them, have all the details and code to load them into our site just need someone with knowledge of the code to implement them in where they are required as I am not fluent in the code to install them without fear of stuffing up our site in the process.

3 hours ago, FantasyArt said:

Am only requiring someone to load the API credentials into our site now so will let you know as soon as someone is able to help me install them, have all the details and code to load them into our site just need someone with knowledge of the code to implement them in where they are required as I am not fluent in the code to install them without fear of stuffing up our site in the process.

Hi Craig, what you need is a new payment module. It's a considerable amount of work - it's not a case of putting in a few settings somewhere, it needs the whole module writing that communicates across the api, as well as creating the order in osc at some point and recording the payment against it. If it's important enough to your business to pay for it, there are developers here who can do it, but the new forum doesn't yet have the facility for you to post an rfp.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

34 minutes ago, BrockleyJohn said:

Hi Craig, what you need is a new payment module. It's a considerable amount of work - it's not a case of putting in a few settings somewhere, it needs the whole module writing that communicates across the api, as well as creating the order in osc at some point and recording the payment against it. If it's important enough to your business to pay for it, there are developers here who can do it, but the new forum doesn't yet have the facility for you to post an rfp.

A Module does not have to be created for this, we only require all the code to be placed in the correct places on our site. I have all the code that is required to be placed in the specific areas and links for anyone that requires the help in working through it. The person I have been speaking to at zipPay has given me all the code that is required to be placed on the site and where to do so, the reason I am not willing to do so is because I am not fluent in the code itself and the backend of our site to do it. I can provide all of the information needed and links to the documentation that supports this message and willing to pay/trade for the work to be done for us.

12 minutes ago, FantasyArt said:

A Module does not have to be created for this, we only require all the code to be placed in the correct places on our site. I have all the code that is required to be placed in the specific areas and links for anyone that requires the help in working through it. The person I have been speaking to at zipPay has given me all the code that is required to be placed on the site and where to do so, the reason I am not willing to do so is because I am not fluent in the code itself and the backend of our site to do it. I can provide all of the information needed and links to the documentation that supports this message and willing to pay/trade for the work to be done for us.

...and the way to place that code is using a payment module!

I have done this before with the UK finance provider pay4later

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I did first version of payment module for Afterpay.

I just created an add-on: https://apps.oscommerce.com/Apps&VF1bj&afterpay-payment-module-au-nz-only

Some code cleanup is required as well as some error handling and some more functionality I would like to add, but generally seem to work OK.

DO TEST WITH SANDBOX! LIVE TESTING IS EXPENSIVE! You will have to request sandbox credentials from Afterpay.

If someone can test different browsers including mobile devices, this will be of great help.

Rudolf

Edited by rudolfl
Update information with URL to add-on

@rudolflhas been very generous in working on this fine module and uploading it. I have it working on my site and I am just waiting for final approvals from afterpay. It is not at all simple and hats off to Rudolf who has held my hand all the way through the process. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
1 minute ago, waverunner said:

So to get past the fact they will not allow Oscomm shops to join up what platform did you tell them you had douglaswalker

We ended up moving over to the Shopify platform and found it very easy to setup and integrate both Afterpay and zipPay (main reason why we chose this platform over the others).

Our sales have increased immensely and won't be going back.

On 2/27/2018 at 8:47 AM, waverunner said:

So to get past the fact they will not allow Oscomm shops to join up what platform did you tell them you had douglaswalker

Hi there

they originally said no and then when they realised a module was being made for oscommerce by rudolfl

https://apps.oscommerce.com/VF1bj&afterpay-payment-module-au-nz-only

Then they allowed me to go ahead. I have Afterpay live on my oscommerce community bootstrap site.

i had to send a number of emails pleading my case.

Have tried a couple of times to Afterpay with links to the app but no go so far   see below their last response . Zippay i will try once my website is up to date , Zippay  gave me details to a developer  who has an app,will post up once  i  have checked again

"Hi  ,

Thank you for your email. I am sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties with integration and I can certainly understand your frustration.

At this time we are not able to offer Afterpay on third party plugins or through custom integration. Please know that our development team is working hard to develop plugins for as many eCommerce platforms as possible. We have your details and will reach out to you directly if there is an opportunity to integrate with you in the future.

Thank you for your patience. "

• 1 month later...

Hi there

I have Afterpay working from the module that rudolf developed.. I don't think there is a Zipay

On 7/4/2017 at 7:20 PM, rudolfl said:

Just uploaded latest and (hopefully) final version 0.3

Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Rudolf

https://apps.oscommerce.com/VF1bj&afterpay-payment-module-au-nz-only

Afterpay will not give the go ahead even after contacting the person douglaswalker  provided? Zippay has given me Authorisation  advised they will help the developer ? also they are a bit vague in answering questions  and are rebranding end of June.I will give them both a call and see if i can get any more answers from them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2018 at 7:43 AM, FrankiezAU said:

Would i be able to get some numbers so i can send to Zippay & Afterpay  of Australian oscommerce shop owners that are interested may help getting them moving on integration plugin by them if there is enough demand  ..thanks

Hi I'm interested in both  @FrankiezAU

Edited by onlinegourmetfood

I've also contacted Afterpay and received this response - perhaps we can get others to request
cheers Jo-Ann

Glenn (Afterpay)

2 Aug., 10:11 AEST

Hi there,

I can't as it's not my department.

I can pass on the feedback though that it's another one we should add.

The more people we get advising they want a platform added we pass on the feedback.

Glenn
Afterpay Customer Service

Sales

2 Aug., 10:07 AEST

Hi Glenn

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell us why it is not on your list to integrate?

Thanks in advance

Jo-Ann

Glenn (Afterpay)

2 Aug., 10:04 AEST

Hi Jo-Ann,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Currently it's not on our list to integrate with we just did add a lot of new ones.

Kind regards

Glenn

• 6 months later...
On 8/2/2018 at 10:19 AM, onlinegourmetfood said:

I've also contacted Afterpay and received this response - perhaps we can get others to request
cheers Jo-Ann

Glenn (Afterpay)

2 Aug., 10:11 AEST

Hi there,

I can't as it's not my department.

I can pass on the feedback though that it's another one we should add.

The more people we get advising they want a platform added we pass on the feedback.

Glenn

Sales

2 Aug., 10:07 AEST

Hi Glenn

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell us why it is not on your list to integrate?

Thanks in advance

Jo-Ann

Glenn (Afterpay)

2 Aug., 10:04 AEST

Hi Jo-Ann,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Currently it's not on our list to integrate with we just did add a lot of new ones.

Kind regards

Glenn

have sent them another email as well

• 2 weeks later...