• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

@altoid,

I just checked again, the given code is correct. You may have missed something when you copied or pasted.

40 minutes ago, raiwa said:

@altoid,

I just checked again, the given code is correct. You may have missed something when you copied or pasted.

Found something interesting going on during the c/p process.  Using winmerge and checking the files I observed many strange characters in what I copied and pasted.

They were not visible in Notepad+. Only in Winmerge.

I shut down and restarted Notepad+, tried again and this time those characters were not there.

Never saw anything like that before.  Anyway, uploaded.tested and ...error message resolved now👍

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

uploaded version 5.6.3 with the above reported error fixes and more deprecated each function fixes:

Changes versus QTpro 5.6.2 BS

- updated deprecated each function in:
  - admin/stats_low_stock_attrib.php
  - admin/stock.php
  - includes/classes/order_qtpro.php
  - includes/modules/content/product_info/cm_pi_qtpro_options.php
  - includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/cm_sc_product_listing_qtpro.php
- fixed options images support showing alt text if no image is added

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Checking error logs today I see these in the log:

PHP Warning:  Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in /home/barkav5/public_html/includes/hooks/shop/checkout_process/qtpro_hooks.php on line 36
PHP Notice:  Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/barkav5/public_html/includes/hooks/shop/checkout_process/qtpro_hooks.php on line 40

They were logged yesterday and this is the first and only time they have showed since I set up logging.

CE...PHP 7.2

THX...SK

Edited by altoid

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Hello Steve @altoid,

Please change line 29:

$check_stock='';

to:

$check_stock=array();

Let me know if this solves the error.

4 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hello Steve @altoid,

Please change line 29:

$check_stock='';

to:

$check_stock=array();

Let me know if this solves the error.

Hello,  I updated accordingly.

I did some test adding products, etc. and checked the log. Nothing yet.  I will keep an eye on the log for a few days and see what happens and let you know.

Thx

@raiwa
hi

I have QTPro BS on 234.1Ege, it was ok before, but after enable SEO and QTPro (not sure QT Pro Stock Table or Product Lisiting QTPro) now i getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function qtpro_doctor_investigate_product() /categories.php on line 34 ---> 

$qtpro_sick_count = qtpro_sick_product_count();

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_products_seo_title() in /home/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 744 --->

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(tep_catalog_href_link('includes/languages/' . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], '', 'SSL'), $languages[$i]['name']) . '&nbsp;' . tep_draw_input_field('products_seo_title[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (empty($pInfo->products_id) ? '' : tep_get_products_seo_title($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id'])), 'style="width: 500px;"'); ?></td>

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_products_seo_keywords() in /home/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 1004--->

echo tep_draw_input_field('products_seo_keywords[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_products_seo_keywords($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']), 'placeholder="' . PLACEHOLDER_COMMA_SEPARATION . '" style="width: 300px;"');

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_category_seo_title() in /home/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 1363--->

$category_seo_title_string .= '<br />' . tep_image(tep_catalog_href_link('includes/languages/' . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], '', 'SSL'), $languages[$i]['name']) . '&nbsp;' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_seo_title[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_seo_title($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));

can someone please advise how to fix this as now i can not modify add or modify product in the admin, thanks!

Lyn

For the qtpro error, please check if you have the file admin/includes/functions/qtpro_functions.php in place.

For the SEO errors please check your SEO add-on installation. You probably forgot to copy the function files where these functions are defined. Otherwise please post in the support thread for the SEO add-on you are using. These functions are not part of core.

Hello Raiwa - as requested posting this query on the public site.

I'm trying to add QTPro to a fresh installation of OSCOmmerce. 

I have installed OSCommerce version:  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1 CE

I have downloaded your QTPro contribution and tried firstly the 2.3.4.1. CE Frozen version - but when I tried to view the product on the public side product_info.php page, the product page was blank and had not rendered the code.

So I removed the CE Frozen version and then tried using your 2.3.4.(1) Edge version and although the back end worked fine - able to select attributes and add stock in admin, again the product_info.php page is not displaying as it should.  Just displaying product info and add to cart.  No stock pick lists, no stock chart.   And yes I have enabled the QTPro Options module - to true.

Have I simply installed the wrong version?   I'm trying to work out if my OS version v2.3.4.1 CE   is in fact Edge or Frozen.    Please any advice to help me get this working!        I have installed and used QTPro on previous OSCommerce versions of course. 

many thanks

Ros

So I think I might have made this sound more complicated than it needs to be.

I have OSCommerce version v2.3.4.1 CE  installed.   Which QTPro download should I use with this?  

Any help would be gratefully received as I'm desparately trying to crack this today! 

2 hours ago, Rosyweb said:

So I think I might have made this sound more complicated than it needs to be.

I have OSCommerce version v2.3.4.1 CE  installed.   Which QTPro download should I use with this?  

Any help would be gratefully received as I'm desparately trying to crack this today! 

The very lastest...QTpro BS 5.6.3.

https://apps.oscommerce.com/e317m&amp;qtpro-bs

9 hours ago, ce7 said:

@raiwa
hi

I have QTPro BS on 234.1Ege, it was ok before, but after enable SEO and QTPro (not sure QT Pro Stock Table or Product Lisiting QTPro) now i getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function qtpro_doctor_investigate_product() /categories.php on line 34 ---> 

$qtpro_sick_count = qtpro_sick_product_count();

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_products_seo_title() in /home/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 744 --->

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(tep_catalog_href_link('includes/languages/' . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], '', 'SSL'), $languages[$i]['name']) . '&nbsp;' . tep_draw_input_field('products_seo_title[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (empty($pInfo->products_id) ? '' : tep_get_products_seo_title($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id'])), 'style="width: 500px;"'); ?></td>

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_products_seo_keywords() in /home/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 1004--->

echo tep_draw_input_field('products_seo_keywords[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_products_seo_keywords($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']), 'placeholder="' . PLACEHOLDER_COMMA_SEPARATION . '" style="width: 300px;"');

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_category_seo_title() in /home/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 1363--->

$category_seo_title_string .= '<br />' . tep_image(tep_catalog_href_link('includes/languages/' . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], '', 'SSL'), $languages[$i]['name']) . '&nbsp;' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_seo_title[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_seo_title($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));

can someone please advise how to fix this as now i can not modify add or modify product in the admin, thanks!

Lyn

@raiwa

hi Raiwa,

Thank you for our reply again. I have qtpro_functions.php in admin/includes/functions,
however it is still showing up, so what I did is to include('includes/functions/qtpro_functions.php'); however it works sometimes and sometimes then show redirect error....

SEO error is similar situation, I make sure there are all those seo functions in admin/includes/functions/general.php, but it still showing the error, and if i include again the genearl.php then it straight away show up redirect error, so i end up need to disable all SEO related modules. I think I just focus on QTPro now, deal with SEO later and will post in a proper post, sorry to mention it here as the situation is similar...

Thank you!   Lyn

Thank you for that reply. That's the one I've been using - but within that download there are 2 versions to choose from.

2.3.4.1. CE Frozen version

and

2.3.4.(1) Edge version

I've tried both and neither seem to render properly.  

I think its supposed to be the   2.3.4.1. CE Frozen version I should use, as I have OSCommerce version v2.3.4.1 CE  installed.   So both have CE in their names. 

Trying to get that to work.  The first problem is on the public - product view page.  Product_info.php    is rendered blank.  Looking at the source code, is there up till line 76

<div class="row is-product">

then nothing after that. 

In the admin side, looking at the modules - they're not linking to their language file properly.  Have checked this over and over to make sure its in the right location - it is.  Not sure why not linking to it??   

But that is the least of my worries - not rendering on the public - product_info.php  page is the main thing.   

??  Any ideas.  I have done the install about 3 times now to make sure I'm doing it right. 

15 minutes ago, Rosyweb said:

Thank you for that reply. That's the one I've been using - but within that download there are 2 versions to choose from.

2.3.4.1. CE Frozen version

and

2.3.4.(1) Edge version

I've tried both and neither seem to render properly.  

I think its supposed to be the   2.3.4.1. CE Frozen version I should use, as I have OSCommerce version v2.3.4.1 CE  installed.   So both have CE in their names. 

Trying to get that to work.  The first problem is on the public - product view page.  Product_info.php    is rendered blank.  Looking at the source code, is there up till line 76

then nothing after that. 

In the admin side, looking at the modules - they're not linking to their language file properly.  Have checked this over and over to make sure its in the right location - it is.  Not sure why not linking to it??   

But that is the least of my worries - not rendering on the public - product_info.php  page is the main thing.   

??  Any ideas.  I have done the install about 3 times now to make sure I'm doing it right. 

Hello...I am using the 2.3.4.1 CE version about 4 commits behind what is in the repo that this time.

For QT Pro..from the most recent update I am using the 2.3.4.1. CE Frozen file package.

By and large I am a paint by numbers coder so the inner secrets of coding lore are beyond my calling.

However, for the product_info issue since this is a modular thing, if it was was me I'd start looking for something in this area ...

\includes\modules\content\product_info and the associate language files.

and how/where they are loaded and activated.

That's just a guess though.

@ce7 please revise your installation, it should al work if you copied all files.

@Rosyweb

If you are using 2.3.4.1 CE, you should use the 2.3.4.1 CE Frozen package.

How to recognize the difference:

2.3.4.1 CE (Frozen) includes a modularized product info page (product_info.php)

2.3.4.(1.) EDGE doesn't have the product info modularized.

52 minutes ago, Rosyweb said:

The first problem is on the public - product view page.  Product_info.php    is rendered blank

If you mean with rendered blank that nothing shows at all (no header, side columns, footer) then you have a fatal php error which prevents the page to be rendered. You should switch error reporting on or check your error log file to see which error produces the problem.

If you mean that only the content in the main error is blank and header etc shows up, then you missed to install the content modules or something with the content module calls is wrong.

In that case it would be helpful to post your product_info.php, specially if you modified it.

@ce7 please check the modifications in admin/includes/functions/general.php

Hello Raiwa

thanks for coming back about this.  So firsty, great I'm using the correct QTPro version for my installation.  2.3.4.1 CE Frozen package.

2nd - in the download for this - there is no product_info.php page included in either the new files or amended ones.       There is in the Edge version under amended files.

Is this page missing from the download, or have I mis-understood?

many thanks, my download was from and was the latest: https://apps.oscommerce.com/e317m&amp;qtpro-bs

Ros

I have re-installed the OSCommerce version v2.3.4.1 CE   and re-downloaded the QTPro 2.3.4.1 CE Frozen package and re-done the install again for this.

So I've resolved the back end issues with the language files, its picking those up correctly now.   Everything seems to be working as it should - back end (in admin).

BUT - the product_info.php page is still not rendering correctly.   Yes Raiwa, it is the header showing with the main content blank.  

Here's my link.  This is just a test site. 

https://www.rosweb.co.uk/alpine_mobileEdge/product_info.php?products_id=28

code stops at line 76 

I have uploaded all the content modules.  Checked and checked again.  I have not modified product_info.php

Any ideas?

Just now, Rosyweb said:

Just now, Rosyweb said:

Yes, checked this.  But used your file for this as it was on a new OSCommerce installation. 

4 hours ago, raiwa said:

@ce7 please check the modifications in admin/includes/functions/general.php

1 hour ago, Rosyweb said:

I have re-installed the OSCommerce version v2.3.4.1 CE   and re-downloaded the QTPro 2.3.4.1 CE Frozen package and re-done the install again for this.

So I've resolved the back end issues with the language files, its picking those up correctly now.   Everything seems to be working as it should - back end (in admin).

BUT - the product_info.php page is still not rendering correctly.   Yes Raiwa, it is the header showing with the main content blank.  

Here's my link.  This is just a test site. 

https://www.rosweb.co.uk/alpine_mobileEdge/product_info.php?products_id=28

code stops at line 76 

I have uploaded all the content modules.  Checked and checked again.  I have not modified product_info.php

Any ideas?

And installed and set up the appropriate product info modules in admin?

Hello @Rosyweb

is the line of code just before the content modules are loaded.

So the error must be produced in one of the content modules.

Did you modify anything in any of the content modules?

You can do the following:

- check your errorr log file for errors related to the product page

- switch off or uninstall the product info content modules one by one to isolate the module which produces the error.

- qt pro is tested on a new clean 2.3.4.1. CE Frozen installation and works correct..

Hello Raiwa. 

Yes I'm using a clean 2.3.4.1. CE Frozen installation.  I did not modify the content modules. 

Everything was from the QTPro 2.3.4.1 CE Frozen download and not modified. 

The Amended files, also I used the ones from your download, because this is a clean install so I could use your ones. 

I've tried turning off content modules for page product_info one by one, as you suggested.  And it is only the QTPRO Options  module that has a problem.  So when this is turned off, content modules are loaded.  When turned on, code stops at 

and the  QTPro Options module is not loaded.      So I'm guessing either there is a problem with the Options module file:

includes / modules / content / product_info / cm_pi_qtpro_options.php       (which I took from the download NEW files)  or there is a problem with calling the module. 

Also
The only Error_logs I found were in the admin folder and install, but only listed old errors from previous dates.  The page is not calling the module today and no error logs are being generated for today.  My hosting company also looked in their error log to see if anything is being generated.

So if the Options module file is there and correct. 

includes / modules / content / product_info / cm_pi_qtpro_options.php

What could be causing it NOT to call this?    It calls all other module files correctly when this one is turned off. 

Any ideas?   and thanks for the help! 

@Rosyweb please confirm that your php version is 7.0 or higher

there must be an error log file it should be located in the root folder of your domain.

you can also check in your CPanel

otherwise try switching error reporting on at the eginnong of application_top.php line 20-23 change to:

// set the level of error reporting
  error_reporting(E_ALL);
  ini_set('display_errors','1'); 

Edited by raiwa