• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

• 2 weeks later...

@raiwa, I installed QTPro in a test shop using edge and php 7+ that I already had ajax attribute manager installed.

The Ajax attribute manager folder in the QTPro package looks like the files may need updated for edge and php 7.  I ran into some errors initially but doing some updates as best as I could seemed to take care of those.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

2 hours ago, altoid said:

@raiwa, I installed QTPro in a test shop using edge and php 7+ that I already had ajax attribute manager installed.

The Ajax attribute manager folder in the QTPro package looks like the files may need updated for edge and php 7.  I ran into some errors initially but doing some updates as best as I could seemed to take care of those.

@altoidThank you Steve, I'll update it as soon as possible. :-)

Hello Steve @altoid,

Just uploaded the updated package. I removed the ajax attribute manager files, support for QTPro is included in the main AJAX Attribute Manager package and the files there are PHP7 ready.

@Harald Ponce de Leon,

could this thread be moved to:

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.x > Add-Ons > General Add-Ons Support

to be able to add this support thread to the package on the marketplace.

Thank You :-)

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have been trying to install this many times but no luck, I am installing it on latest fresh Edge BS with no modification, but as soon as I install the modification the product info page goes blank, I only uploaded New Files for 2.3.4 BS and modified Files for 2.3.4 BS folders and not the other two. Is that correct?

Then I tried this;

Make sure to install first the Options Images Header Tags Module "Bootstrap-Select Plugin" 

But which one exactly is that plug in, I cannot find it in the header tags or in the add-on sections?

Please help me and let me know that if there is an easy way to install this on a fresh copy of Edge or I still need to modify some files.

Many thanks in advance

Mitchell

Edited by austcoll

I just confirm that as soon as I install QTPRO Options I get my product info page blank, and as I uninstall it it will be fine again.

Also when I install QTPRO Options module and try to edit it or change the settings and save it I get this error message, so it wont let me make any changes to the settings!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any idea please

Cheers

Mitchell

Info 

Hello @austcoll Mitchell,

I just checked and all works for me correct on an unmodified 2.3.4. EDGE version from 2017_08_30.

- copied all files from "New Files for 2.3.4 BS" folder
- copied and replaced all files from "Modified files for 2.3.4 BS" folder
- installed the product info content module
- installed the QTPro Header Tag module

-> all works ok

Options Images Header Tags Module "Bootstrap-Select Plugin"  is only needed if you are using the options images add-on.

A blank page in most cases means that a fatal php error occured which prevents the page to be rendered.

You should check your error-log file to tell us which exact error occurs. Or switch error reporting on in your server settings to get the rerror message displayed.

The other error when you try to edit the module, might be due to the same problem. It also could be a missconfiguration. Could you please also post your configure.php files.

rgds

Rainer

Thank you,

These are my error log

[04-Oct-2017 23:16:07 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(includes/configure.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aussig/public_html/mubos.com.au/includes/application_top.php on line 32
[04-Oct-2017 23:16:07 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(includes/configure.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aussig/public_html/mubos.com.au/includes/application_top.php on line 32
[04-Oct-2017 23:16:07 UTC] PHP Warning:  include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/configure.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php') in /home/aussig/public_html/mubos.com.au/includes/application_top.php on line 32
[04-Oct-2017 23:16:07 UTC] PHP Warning:  mysqli_connect() [<a href='function.mysqli-connect'>function.mysqli-connect</a>]: (HY000/2005): Unknown MySQL server host 'DB_SERVER' (-2) in /home/aussig/public_html/mubos.com.au/includes/functions/database.php on line 20

In the contents modules I have these installed

QTPRO Options product_info_options 0 Info 
QT Pro Stock Table product_info_options 0 icon_arrow_right.gif 
Product Listing QTPro

And in the header tags I only have

QT Pro Stock CheckInsert other media

Edited by austcoll

Hello Mitchell @austcoll,

It seems you have a non standard installation with a modified filepath to include the configure file. This should affect all pages, not only product_info.php.

Can you please try to use your original application_top.php and apply the required modifications manually.

Step 2.4 includes/application_top.php

Just saw another thing: it looks like you are running this under PHP 5.3: .... opt/alt/php53/usr/share/p ............

You should run 2.3.4BS at least under PHP 5.4

EDIT: 2.3.4 BS states minimum PHP 5.3. But I do all my recent development under PHP 7/7.1. So it is possible that QTPro needs higher PHP version.

Edited by raiwa

Hi again,

I just checked everything seem to work, but one problem, when I install the QTPRO Options in the product info option, the products info page's images zoom in on my desk top computer but on my smart phone, cannot zoom in the large images or even change to next image.

Cheers

Mitchell

Hello Mitchell @austcoll,

I just checked on my demostore with android and all works correct for me. There is no code in the qtpro content module or in the ht module which could have an influence on the image scripts. I send you a PM with the URL of my demo store so you can try and compare.

• 5 weeks later...

Using the files from the newest download, I am unable to get my product options and stock table to display correctly.

I've uploaded a screenshot showing how it looks unmodified from directly after installation. It was installed onto a shop running the latest version of MTS using the responsive template.

I have been able to make the stock table appear on the same row as the options table to the right of it but haven't been successful at much else. Trying my best to get it to look as close to the example image that was included in the download.

Any help would be appreciated.

Untitled.png

qtpro_store_01.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Modified file admin/products_attributes.php file 78:

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " values (null, '" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$options_id . "', '" . (int)$values_id . "', '" . (float)tep_db_input($value_price) . "', '" . tep_db_input($price_prefix) . "')");

Must be:

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$options_id . "', '" . (int)$values_id . "', '" . (float)tep_db_input($value_price) . "', '" . tep_db_input($price_prefix) . "')");

btw, how can link two options? like size with colour for example.

Thanks in advance :)

Hello again:

with option_image set off in catalog/admin/attributeManager/classes/attributeManagerConfig.class.php

/**
         * Use Options Images plugin? (https://apps.oscommerce.com/ijmp8&options-images-bs) (added by @raiwa)
         */
        $this->add('AM_USE_IMAGE', false);

Get TEP_STOP error

1054 - Unknown column 'option_image' in 'field list'

Solved temporarilye changuing catalog/admin/attributeManager/attributeManager.php

this:

// options images added by @raiwa
    $q=tep_db_query($sql="select products_name, products_options_name as _option, products_attributes.options_id as _option_id, products_options_values_name as _value, option_image as _image, products_attributes.options_values_id as _value_id from ".
                  "products_description, products_attributes, products_options, products_options_values where ".
                  "products_attributes.products_id = products_description.products_id and ".
                  "products_attributes.products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and ".
                  "products_attributes.options_id = products_options.products_options_id and ".
                  "products_attributes.options_values_id = products_options_values.products_options_values_id and ".
                  "products_description.language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " and ".
                  "products_options_values.language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " and products_options.products_options_track_stock = 1 and ".
                  "products_options.language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " order by products_attributes.options_id, products_attributes.options_values_id");

by this:

$q=tep_db_query($sql="select products_name, products_options_name as _option, products_attributes.options_id as _option_id, products_options_values_name as _value, products_attributes.options_values_id as _value_id from ".
                  "products_description, products_attributes, products_options, products_options_values where ".
                  "products_attributes.options_values_id = products_options_values.products_options_values_id and ".
                  "products_options_values.language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " and products_options.products_options_track_stock = 1 and ".
                  "products_options.language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " order by products_attributes.options_id, products_attributes.options_values_id");

Hola Gustavo @PiLLaO,

Yep, will have a look and fix it the next days. thank for the report.

Un saludo

Rainer

Fixed with this:

$q=tep_db_query($sql="select products_name, products_options_name as _option, products_attributes.options_id as _option_id, products_options_values_name as _value, " . ((AM_USE_IMAGE == true) ? 'option_image as _image, ' : '') . "products_attributes.options_values_id as _value_id from ".

Please @raiwa can you tell me how to link to options, please? :)

Thanks in advance

4 minutes ago, PiLLaO said:

Please @raiwa can you tell me how to link to options, please? :)

@PiLLaO, lo siento I do not catch the question. Can you elaborate please.

Sorry,

If we have

COLORS: red, blue, yellow

SIZES: S, M, L, XL

Will be possible to set COLOR BLUE having only SIZEs S and M?

For BLUE COLOR, the other sizes should not be shown in the dropdown menu

I hope you can understand me now :)

I can't find how to make this

Hola Gustavo @PiLLaO,

Multiple Dropdowns:

• shows always all options, but shows out of stock message and prevents to add to cart if the selected combination is out of stock

Sequenced drop down:

• once the first option is selected, shows only available options (in stock) in the second and other menus

Single Dropdown and Single Radioset:

• Set: "Show Out of Stock Attributes" to "false" => only available combinations will be shown

Best regards

Rainer

I was looking in a wrong place...

Last thing, is possible to choose which dropdown are first and second?

In catalog/admin/categories.php I cant put the quantity, but don't shows to how to change the order of the options in QT Pro

To force Color - Size instead of Size - Color

PS: shows Current Version 5.4 BS instead of 5.5 BS

Thank you so much :)

Edited by PiLLaO

@PiLLaO, You can use Ajax Attribute Manager to control Options and Attributes sort order (enable sort order in the config file) or use a stand alone add-on which just adds the sort order to the Options and attributes table in the database and admin/products attribute page. Then you'll need to modify the queries in the qtpro classes and add "order by sort_order" or whatever column name you are using.

Search in the Apps Marketplace for "options sort order" or "attributes sort order".

Edited by raiwa