• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cURL error (60): Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates

clustersolutions

If you remove the API Key, the module won't work, at least not correctly. The key is what authorize.net checks to make sure you are connecting to your account. Without it, you can't.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Right what I mean is, if I test connection without my API key in, I get a test successful result.  If I enter my API key in, it fails.  Additionally, if I enter a sandbox API key in, it works.

The owner of the store I am working on is fairly PO'd so trying to CMB and prove it's defintely the key.  They gave me a contact number and authorize says that it is a card in person account and that's the problem but their authorize vendor says that's BS so at this point i'm just trying to get things straight.

@@duckydan

Here's how I modified mine for the invoice number.  Right before the line

$params = array('x_login' => substr(MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_LOGIN_ID, 0, 20),

add

// A.NET INVOICE NUMBER FIX
// find the next order_id to pass as x_Invoice_Num
        $inv_id = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " order by orders_id DESC limit 1");
        $last_inv = tep_db_fetch_array($inv_id);
        $next_inv = $last_inv['orders_id']+1;
// END A.NET INVOICE NUMBER FIX

then you'll need to add this somewhere in the array

'x_Invoice_Num' => $next_inv,

And that will transmit the invoice number.

I'm not really a dog.