• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Total Admin not displaying right.

evbeej

Hello 

I have been having trouble with the discount module (ot_discount) and have been trying to resolved. 

Something i have noticed since trying to fix is now when you click on the order total under the module section of admin, you cant see the discount module, I click on 'install module' and the INSTALLED module is sitting in that list.. 

I dont know how else to explain it..

post-337239-0-28971000-1471261465_thumb.jpg

post-337239-0-61477600-1471261465_thumb.jpg

Have i deleted something? 

Any help would really be appreciated, as really dont know what i have done here, and without it people cant use discount codes. 

Thanks 

E

ive managed to resolve this:

i went into the mysql table CONFIGURATION and found the entry that read MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED in the configuration_key column. 

I noticed that ot_discount.php was not mentioned, so added it in, and presto! its now appearing correctly in admin, and when testing a discount code on site, it is discounting it correctly.