• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fedex webservices doesn't appear in shipping module for install

alexis.791

Hi all, I'm triying to install the Fedex web services in the shipping module.

I downloaded the FedEx_1_4-webservices_v9_4_6 file and unzip. I add all files inside fedex file to my catalog file in server side. 

but when a go to the shipping module for installing, the fedex module doesn't appear. 

post-338270-0-46820500-1470870788_thumb.png
fedex module in the shipping file on server side.

post-338270-0-35059400-1470870903_thumb.png
Where is the fedex module?. 

Can someone help me?. 

thank you. Regars.

The FedEx is in your image. It is the one with the box around it. This is opposite from what you say in your text so I assume I am not understanding the problem. Do you not see the module in that list?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You can find the Fedex module by clicking on the Install button on the upper right of that page.

Before you do that, you have three modules that are not installed correctly. They are the ones with titles in all caps. They are missing the language files. If they do not have language files for your language, copy the language files from /includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/ over to the similar directory for your language, then translate the defines in those files. Failure to do this can interfere with other modules or with the display of the modules on the Checkout Shipping page.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

@@kymation Hi, I did click on the install module button in the top right side. Then, show a list with all shipping modules can you install. 

I put the file language in my language file /includes/languages/espanol/modules/shipping/ and defines translates,  but the list is the same.. It doesn't appear. 

You are not putting the files in the right places. The Admin>>Modules>>Shipping page will find all of the module files in the includes/modules/shipping/ directory and show them as either installed or available for installation. Similarly, the language files will be used if they are in the right place. Check your installation again.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

@@kymation Yes I know but it doesn't works. Let me show you with images... 
post-338270-0-14003000-1470943279_thumb.png This image shows the list with modules are installed .
post-338270-0-36597900-1470943642_thumb.png and this shows the modules are available to install.

post-338270-0-31113400-1470943429_thumb.png And this images shows all modules that should be in the shipping module page.

But Fedexwebservices.php doesn't appear.. I checked the installation and follow all the steps installation and not works.

I think, maybe it is the language problem. But a changed too.. 

What do you think?. 

Alexis. Regards.

@@alexis.791 I didn't realize the image you were showing was of the files. I thought you were showing the modules section in admin. But now I understand what you are saying. My guess is that you used one of the downloads that wasn't complete. There are some very lazy people that refuse to upload full versions of an addon. So if you grab the wrong one, you only get some of the files. Try an earlier version to make sure you have all of the files. That addon should have these directories in the includes directories:

languages
library
modules
wsdl

If you don't see them all, then you are using one of the partial uploads.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons