• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity Price Breaks in bootstrap version?

I am getting ready to install the bootstrap version of OSCommerce, but I am researching whether I can get all of the featues I need with that version (Responsive osCommerce - Master).  Specifically, our store needs to offer quantity price breaks that vary between products.  Something like this add-on would be ideal: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1242

Is there an add-on for the BS version that will give us this capability?

Thank you for your time and help!

I also need to add the following features:

• Minimum quantity per product
  • Flash in product info
  • Free Local delivery
  • Payment On Account
  • Product Attributes Option Type
  • Optional Related Products

Would I be better off using the standard release of osCommerce?

There's not a BS version of Quantity Price Breaks, that I am aware of. The existing one can be made to work but needs some editing.

For the others:

- Minimum quantity per product: This is an option in Quantity Price Breaks so if you get that working, this will be done. There is also an addon that is just for this purpose, though it probably hasn't been converted either.

- Flash in product info: I'm not sure what you mean by this but if you are referring to flash images, then don't do it. That is going away in favor of the much easier and secure jquery options.

There are addons for all of the following but probably not converted ones, I could be mistaken though. I suggest you find the support threads for them to see if an update is available. Such updates are not always easily seen in the addons section.

Free Local delivery

Payment On Account

Product Attributes Option Type

Optional Related Products

With regards to switching to the non-BS version, I strongly suggest against not doing that. It would be a mistake.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons