• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

raiwa

cm_sc_product_listing.php, line96/97

fontawesome 5:

tep_draw_button(CART_BUTTON_UPDATE, 'fas fa-sync', NULL, NULL, NULL, 'btn-info btn-xs') . ' ' . tep_draw_button(CART_BUTTON_REMOVE, 'fas fa-times', tep_href_link('shopping_cart.php', 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id'] . '&action=remove_product'), NULL, NULL, 'btn-danger btn-xs');

fontawesome 4:

tep_draw_button(CART_BUTTON_UPDATE, 'fa fa-refresh', NULL, NULL, NULL, 'btn-info btn-xs') . ' ' . tep_draw_button(CART_BUTTON_REMOVE, 'fa fa-remove', tep_href_link('shopping_cart.php', 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id'] . '&action=remove_product'), NULL, NULL, 'btn-danger btn-xs');

1 hour ago, raiwa said:

cm_sc_product_listing.php, line96/97

fontawesome 5:

tep_draw_button(CART_BUTTON_UPDATE, 'fas fa-sync', NULL, NULL, NULL, 'btn-info btn-xs') . ' ' . tep_draw_button(CART_BUTTON_REMOVE, 'fas fa-times', tep_href_link('shopping_cart.php', 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id'] . '&action=remove_product'), NULL, NULL, 'btn-danger btn-xs');

fontawesome 4:

tep_draw_button(CART_BUTTON_UPDATE, 'fa fa-refresh', NULL, NULL, NULL, 'btn-info btn-xs') . ' ' . tep_draw_button(CART_BUTTON_REMOVE, 'fa fa-remove', tep_href_link('shopping_cart.php', 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id'] . '&action=remove_product'), NULL, NULL, 'btn-danger btn-xs');

Thanks, I appreciate that.

• 9 months later...

Using 2.3.4.1 CE and PHP 7.0 - Edge or Frozen, not entirely sure!

Have been using Modular Shopping Cart for a while and I love it.  I'm experimenting in my test site with the order total module to set up Free Shipping over X-amount.

I have three different shipping methods available for buyers in the USA.  The shipping module looks like this when items are added to the cart:

testship2.PNG.6ed9216d4edcbb52654ca1d8570179a5.PNG

Now I go to Admin > Modules > Order Total > Shipping and set Allow Free Shipping to True with a threshold of $25.

ordertotal.PNG.8ea50b0e06e6b0cbfed94ce6760e9da1.PNG

I go back and reload the shopping cart page to see my shipping costs and I get this:

testship1.PNG.80878f405577c6f2013339f0ccc10d15.PNG

The cart total is well over $25 and the free shipping appears.  That works.  But, all of the other shipping options are wiped out.  That message on the bottom is confusing to buyers, too.  Even if I log in with an actual account, the message persists.

Why can't the free shipping show as an option to choose along with the other delivery methods that appear in my first screenshot?  Is this a problem with the order total module or modular shopping cart?  Not sure where I should have posted this.  Sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

- Andrea

It is how the free sipping via ot-shipping works. It replaces all shipping options. The same happens in checkout-shipping. php. If you wish to show free shipping together with all other shipping options, you need to use a specific free shipping module. Please search the add-ons marketplace for a free shipping module, install it and disable free shipping in ot-shipping. 

Edited by raiwa

When I visit the osCommerce Apps page and select version 2.3 and then search on Free Shipping, all that appears is many years old. 

I'm having difficulty finding something that looks promising...or compatible with the newest release.

Can you recommend something?  Provide a link? 

Thank You!

- Andrea

Shipping modules, even old modules, should still work with newest store versions. You just need to update the class constructor name to "__construct" and update the directory constants to hardcoded names. Just compare to a module which is included in your store version.

Try any you find.

Edited by raiwa

I never would have thought that!  I just assumed anything more than a year or two old could be troublesome, much less five or ten.

Thank You, @raiwa!  You're always a gentleman!

- Andrea