• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon] Ajax Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 bootstrap

auzStar

@@Lioelx

Hi @ auzStar, i dont know this, sorry for my ignorace, Can not be made to load the products and to go up?
Regards

Why do you want the page to go up? If you are referring to when using the page numbers at the bottom, can't the user scroll up to see the products at the top same as they would have to do if they used the page numbers at the top and then have to scroll down to see the products at the bottom?

cheers

Edited by auzStar

My Add-ons
Advanced Cache Control Tool for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Ajax Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Category Popular Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support
Customer Testimonials for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Front Page New Products Carousel for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Index Nested - Product Listing for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Match Categories in Search Results for osCommerce versions 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Modular Category Page for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap)
Download Support

NEW Australia Post Shipping Modules for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
NEW Equal Height Module for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrapDownload Support
Products Low Stock Report for osC 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete Search for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap)
Download Support

Upcoming Products Modules for osC 2.3.4 (bootstrap) Download Support

Assisted Add-ons
Scroll Boxes for osCommerce 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

Bootstrap Add-ons created by other members
osCommerce Bootstrap Addons and Code

• 5 weeks later...

@@chef39

Sorry for late reply chef, I am currently travelling.

If you're asking about adding products to cart using ajax (without reloading the whole page) then this module is not designed for that. This module is just about loading the product listing page via ajax when using page navigation, sort options and manufacture filter.

There are a couple of areas of the web page and other background processing required (that have nothing to do with the product listing page) that would need to be updated on the fly when adding products to the cart, for example the navbar number of items in cart. I've not considered including this in to this module.

You might want to look at this thread here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/410720-sessions-languages-and-ajax-loading/ that @@piernas is working on, this may be what you're after.

cheers

My Add-ons
Advanced Cache Control Tool for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Customer Testimonials for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

Match Categories in Search Results for osCommerce versions 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Download Support

NEW Australia Post Shipping Modules for osCommerce 2.3.x (non-bootstrap) Download Support
Products Low Stock Report for osC 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support
Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete Search for osCommerce 2.3.4 (bootstrap and non-bootstrap)
Download Support

Assisted Add-ons
Scroll Boxes for osCommerce 2.3.x (bootstrap and non-bootstrap) Download Support

• 6 months later...

@CGhoST

Hi there.

The Ajax Product Listing module has been designed to work with the stock standard product listing pages. It most likely won't work with other add-ons without requiring extra coding (it's not possible to automatically accommodate all add-ons that are out there).

Just because the "shop_by_price" option appears in admin doesn't mean it will automatically work (bit confusing I know). The Ajax Product Listing module only works with the default pages selected because these are related to the product listings.

Sorry, but I have not looked at the shop-by-price add-on so I am unable to suggest what is required to get it to work. At the moment I don't have the time to look into this for you, but perhaps someone else in the forum can help.

best regards

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

• 10 months later...

Hi I installed it on the latest EDGE CE version but it gives below error:-

On clicking a category URL becomes-

http://localhost/Responsive-osCommerce/FILENAME_DEFAULT?cPath=313

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

Help to fix it will be deeply appreciated

21 hours ago, radhavallabh said:

Hi I installed it on the latest EDGE CE version but it gives below error:-

On clicking a category URL becomes-

http://localhost/Responsive-osCommerce/FILENAME_DEFAULT?cPath=313

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

Help to fix it will be deeply appreciated

Fixed this already..

I installed it now completely..

On latest Frozen CE version the Grid and List View stop functioning -and redirect to index page when clicked on after moving to the second page of a product listing.

Please any help on fixing it would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, radhavallabh said:

I installed it now completely..

On latest Frozen CE version the Grid and List View stop functioning -and redirect to index page when clicked on after moving to the second page of a product listing.

Please any help on fixing it would be appreciated.

The error it throws is TypeError: $.cookie is not a function

38 minutes ago, radhavallabh said:

The error it throws is TypeError: $.cookie is not a function

FIXED ISSUE-

IF ANYONE FACES THIS ISSUE IN LATEST OSCOMMERCE FROZEN EDGE CE VERSION-

REPLACE BELOW CODE IN ht_ajax_product-listing.php

if ( \'' . (defined('MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_STATUS') && MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_STATUS == 'True') . '\' && \'' . (strpos(MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_PAGES, $page) !== false) . '\' ) {
        bodyContent_listing.append($("<script>$(function() { var cc = $.cookie(\'list_grid\'); if (cc == \'list\') { $(\'#products .item\').removeClass(\'grid-group-item\').addClass(\'list-group-item\'); } else { $(\'#products .item\').removeClass(\'list-group-item\').addClass(\'grid-group-item\'); } $(document).ready(function() { $(\'#list\').click(function(event){ event.preventDefault(); $(\'#products .item\').addClass(\'list-group-item\').removeClass(\'grid-group-item\'); $.cookie(\'list_grid\', \'list\'); }); $(\'#grid\').click(function(event){ event.preventDefault(); $(\'#products .item\').removeClass(\'list-group-item\').addClass(\'grid-group-item\'); $.cookie(\'list_grid\', \'grid\'); }); }); });<\/script>")[0]);
      }

with

if ( \'' . (defined('MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_STATUS') && MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_STATUS == 'True') . '\' && \'' . (strpos(MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_GRID_LIST_VIEW_PAGES, $page) !== false) . '\' ) {
        bodyContent_listing.append($("<script>$(function() { var cc = sessionStorage[\'list_grid\']; if (cc == \'list\') { $(\'#products .item\').removeClass(\'grid-group-item\').addClass(\'list-group-item\'); } else { $(\'#products .item\').removeClass(\'list-group-item\').addClass(\'grid-group-item\'); } $(document).ready(function() { $(\'#list\').click(function(event){ event.preventDefault(); $(\'#products .item\').addClass(\'list-group-item\').removeClass(\'grid-group-item\'); sessionStorage[setItem](\'list_grid\', \'list\'); }); $(\'#grid\').click(function(event){ event.preventDefault(); $(\'#products .item\').removeClass(\'list-group-item\').addClass(\'grid-group-item\'); sessionStorage[setItem](\'list_grid\', \'grid\'); }); }); });<\/script>")[0]);
      }

VOILA.....MODULE WILL CONTINUE WORKING LIKE A CHARM.....

REGARDS/

RADHAVALLABH

:biggrin:

Edited by radhavallabh

@radhavallabh

Hi, sorry for late reply, currently travelling.

Thanks for the fix. The cookie script file has been taken out of the latest osC BS/CE version. Another simple fix would be to put the cookie js file back.

Will update in next release of this add-on.

cheers

My Add-ons

Download Support

Download Support

Assisted Add-ons

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am facing a Unexpected token issue.. please help me solve it

sessionStorage[setItem]('list_grid', 'grid'); }); }); });<\/script>")[0])}if(''&&''){});</script></body></html>

The underlined area is where the error but I am not able to resolve it.

Thanks in advance

Warm Regds,

radhavallabh

• 1 year later...