• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to edit existing add-on pages at http://addons.oscommerce.com?

xpayments

Hi Everyone,

After long time we decided to get back to OsCommerce and made our OsCommerce extension compatible with our latest version. 

I did not find a way to update our current addons page and posted a new one. But after that I realized it does not support HTML tags and there is no way to edit a new addons listing either.

I do not see a way to remove it even (in order to submit anew).

Emailing to the site webmaster does not help.

Please advise.

Developer of X-Payments - PA-DSS certified solution for PCI compliance for on-line merchants

You can not edit/remove add-ons, you can only add in new packages. The old entries and files remain available for download as an archive for those who wish to checkout old versions.

If there are major changes you might instead want to add it as a separate new add-on.

If you have other needs and can not get hold of the site webmaster, you might try contacting one of the moderators and ask about information/assistance.

Now trying to figure out how to contact someone from forum moderators. I see no way to do that and I do not want to use "Report" link as it is not the way to communicate with moderators.

Developer of X-Payments - PA-DSS certified solution for PCI compliance for on-line merchants