• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Product input

Jeffrmarks

I'm working on a new website using osCommerce. It's for a specialty publisher, and when a new book is added, there are a group of customers (identified by a customer discount > 0) which automatically are shipped a copy of the book. I would like to know if there are any add-ons which would run a set of invoices for these customers when a new product is added (and hopefully create the appropriate shipping labels. They're all billed manually, so there would be no billing interface needed. 

Is this an add-on (or similar to an add-on) that currently exists? 

Thanks

Jeff 

Edited by burt
comm solicit

The closest is an addon that allows the shopowner to create a manual order.  However, that would get tedious quickly, especially if you have more than a couple of customers who need the freebie.

If there is no such addon (I have never seen one) that can create multi orders at time of product adding, post at the commercial area with details of need and budget => http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/tracker/project-6-commercial-support-enquiries/

wouldn't you want to bulk sent the latest new products as one package ?

i would think you would create orders for products not yet received/ordered in one package every x days ...

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt