• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Display Tax Info V3.0

raiwa

@raiwa  hi again,

Quick update, after I post here, I quickly installed another specials addon to do the test, and found out that the tax rate did work, but it did have problem to show the right rate at first, so there are few default special products, need to get into categories, and refresh the tax rate, then it will show up the correct one, if no refresh, it will stay as 17% instead of 10% or 7% or tax free...

Thanks you!

Hello Lyn @ce7,

Not sure if you have this solved now.

I just checked on my test store and all works as it should.

I created a second tax rate and tax class with 10% and applied it to one special product.

On specials.php I see 7% for the products with 7% tax class applied and 10% on the product I applied the 10% tax class.

If you apply 2 tax rates on the same tax class, of course you will get the sum of both showing on a product with this tax class.

Edited by raiwa

@raiwahi Rainer,

Thank you very much for reply. Yes I have resolve the problem, not sure why, I did not add two tax on same product, but i have seperated tax rate, each product can choose 10% or 7% or no tax, not able to choose 2 tax rate at the same time...

The default of my installation seems just add 2 tax rate as 17%, but when I go to renew the 5 default products and change the tax rate,  refresh, then it works as it should be 10% or 7% as I set up....

Thanks!  Lyn

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for a great contribution. I am facing a problem. In my store there are 2 currencies. When i activate the Show Tax below price, it shows that tax but the product price is wrong. I have SEK as a default currency and when i switch from SEK to EURO the product price value shows the SEK price but just changes the Currency symbol to Euro. Please see the image below. Thanks for help in advance.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Hello @micke salloum,

Is it possible that you have a modification/customization applied to the "format" and/or "display_price" function in includes/classes/currencies.php.

If yes, then you have to apply /merge these modifications with the class extension in the st_tax_below_price.php module.

See there at the end:

if (class_exists('currencies')) {
    class currencies_mod extends currencies {

3 hours ago, raiwa said:

Hello @micke salloum,

Is it possible that you have a modification/customization applied to the "format" and/or "display_price" function in includes/classes/currencies.php.

If yes, then you have to apply /merge these modifications with the class extension in the st_tax_below_price.php module.

See there at the end:

if (class_exists('currencies')) {
    class currencies_mod extends currencies {

Thanks for the reply. Attached here is the currencies.php file in the includes/classes

Can you take a look and suggest the modifications? 

Thanks in advance

currencies.php

Hello Micke @micke salloum,

As I suspected your currency class is heavy modified.

I'm sorry I can't merge the code without knowing what else is part of these modifications and without access to your whole store.

You should ask the developer who applied these changes to do it, if you didn't do it yourself.

Best regards

Rainer

• 10 months later...

Uploaded Update for Phoenix:

Display Tax Info V3.5

Changelog Version 3.5

- updated instructions for Phoenix
- added modified options attributes product info module. (Supplied files are for Phoenix 1.0.2.x)
- added support for addons options images and QTPro.

@raiwa
Sorry, don't know what I've done wrong - just installed on Phoenix and get:
Warning: Declaration of currencies_mod::display_price($products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1, $show_tax_info = true) should be compatible with currencies::display_price($products_price, $products_tax = 0, $quantity = 1) in //htdocs/includes/modules/store/st_tax_below_price.php on line 198

Edited by Heatherbell

22 hours ago, MITCH70 said:

Maybe possibility for next version to add text also in attributes drop down list. 

In drop downs text formatting (html tags) doesn't work. That's why it is removed there.

WIthout formatting it doesn't look nice and I believe that custormers are smart enough to understand that the same tax like shown in all other places will apply also on attributes prices.

• 1 month later...

Uploaded Update for Phoenix flagged for Phoenix:

Display Tax Info Phoenix

Changelog Version 4.0

- updated for Phoenix 1.0.3.x
- moved currencies_mod class extension into siteWide hook. This allows to use it also for modularized shopping cart and other modularized pages with content module call in data section of the page.

Habe auf dem Webserver und lokal auf xampp

OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.4.0 installiert

PHP-Version bei Beiden: 7.2.9

Habe dann die Contrib:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/6ONOh&display-tax-info-phoenix  hochgeladen

Nachdem ich das Modul aktviert hatte, bekamm ich eine weiße Seite mit der Fehlermeldung

“Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_STORE_TAX_BELOW_PRICE_PAGES - assumed 'MODULE_STORE_TAX_BELOW_PRICE_PAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shop13\includes\hooks\shop\siteWide\priceTax.php on line 31

Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_STORE_TAX_BELOW_PRICE_PAGES - assumed 'MODULE_STORE_TAX_BELOW_PRICE_PAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shop13\includes\hooks\shop\siteWide\priceTax.php on line 34”

Nachdem ich das Modul aktviert hatte, bekamm ich eine weiße Seite mit der Fehlermeldung

“Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'currencies_mod' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shop13\includes\hooks\shop\siteWide\priceTax.php:45 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\ Shop13\includes\classes\hooks.php(133): hook_shop_siteWide_priceTax->listen_injectAppTop(Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\ Shop13\includes\application_top.php(413): hooks->call('siteWide', 'injectAppTop') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\ Shop13\product_info.php(13): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\ Shop13\includes\hooks\shop\siteWide\priceTax.php on line 45”

Was läuft bei mir falsch?

Hallo Erich @infobroker,

Phoenix 1.0.4.0 introduced changes in the hooks registration in application_top.php which break several addons.

As far as I know this will be fixed in the next Phoenix update.

For now a fast fix is to use the includes/application_top.php from the previous Phoenix 1.0.3.0 version

• 1 month later...

Hello Lyn @ce7,

Which versions (Phoenix/OsC, Tax info) are we talking about.

The code you provide dosn't seem to be the complete code.

Please post ALL the changes (original AND modified code).

Anyway, as far as I can see, this is not related to the Display tax info module.

Best regards
Rainer

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 3:06 PM, raiwa said:

Hallo Erich @infobroker,

Phoenix 1.0.4.0 introduced changes in the hooks registration in application_top.php which break several addons.

As far as I know this will be fixed in the next Phoenix update.

For now a fast fix is to use the includes/application_top.php from the previous Phoenix 1.0.3.0 version

Hello Rainer.

For the contribution to be installed on Phoenix 1.0.4.0. where should we add the "includes/application_top.php" declaration?

Thank you in advance.

2 minutes ago, gritsop said:

Hello Rainer.

For the contribution to be installed on Phoenix 1.0.4.0. where should we add the "includes/application_top.php" declaration?

Thank you in advance.

There is nothing to add. Just follow the instructions.

• 1 month later...

You can get the price without tax like this:

$box_price_net = $currencies->display_price($random_product['products_price'], 0);

The tax info is included through the div class:

$format_string .= '<div class="taxinfo"><small>';

duplicate and rename the format function and remove the class. Or remove this div class by javascript where you do not wish to showthe tax info.

I'm sorry. I can't give further support for this customization within this support thread.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Gold1s said:

Could you update mod to newest phoenix?

Thank you.

I just checked and found what I already supposed:

The tax info hook has no influence on the shown price, it only shows the tax info text and tax percentatge amount below the price.

I tested it on my Phoenix 1.0.7.9 develop store and all works correct, it only requires the admin cfg module to be updated.

Please use this one:

cfgm_store.php

If you want to do something extra, move the shop hook to templates/default/includes/hooks. But this is not required to work properly.

I believe what you reported has to do with your tax setup. Please explore your admin tax settings and tax zone setup.