• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

@@milerwan I  also had this issue, I couldn't fix it but as I said in another post, it happens when we want to modify the filters. So I managed to set correctly my filters by deleting both the lines concerned by the problem and put them again correctly. If I want to modify it again, the problem will repeat.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@@Tsimi
I have compared with the original addon and no found diffrence so your're right the original script is bugged.

@@milerwan I  also had this issue, I couldn't fix it but as I said in another post, it happens when we want to modify the filters. So I managed to set correctly my filters by deleting both the lines concerned by the problem and put them again correctly. If I want to modify it again, the problem will repeat.

This issue appears on the 2 first rows registred.
I give up because I haven't found solution to fit it.

Osc v2.3.4 BS "custom"
PHP 7.3 compatible (710 modified files => o_O')

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @@Tsimi,

Excuse me again, I would really like to know, if it's possible, which condition can I put to show only filters options for which there are available products.

I think I know where to put this code in cm_products_filter.php, but I don't know which one.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

if you are using USU5 - Ultimate SEO URLS, probably you need add chars [ and ] to catalog\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\includes\usu_general_functions.php on row 163

find:

function usu_cleanse( $value ) {
    return preg_replace( '@[^a-z0-9_]@i', '', $value );
  }

replace with:

function usu_cleanse( $value ) {
    return preg_replace( '@[^a-z0-9[]_]@i', '', $value );
  }

else url will be ...-c-23.html?cfil25B05D=3&nw=1&sort=2a#nw instead of ...-c-23.html?cfil2[0]=3&nw=1&sort=2a#nw and filtering will not work

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

My categories pages are indexed in google with my categories URLs and ?view=all at the end of the URLs. When I go to the code source, the URL with ?view=all is set as canonical. Is there a way to avoid it and to have my right URL withour ?view=all as canonical ?

Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, LeeFoster said:

Before I start looking in to doing it has anyone converted this to be one of the left/right boxes?

I'm using this addon, and I'm not aware of a version using boxes, but I would like to adopt this approach if possible. Perhaps we can work together or I could test the module if that would be best?

Mike

osC CE live - developing osC Phoenix adding modules with no core changes(awesome and easy!)

1 hour ago, Mikepo said:

I'm using this addon, and I'm not aware of a version using boxes, but I would like to adopt this approach if possible. Perhaps we can work together or I could test the module if that would be best?

Mike

I'll start working on it later then.

On 19/08/2017 at 3:40 PM, Mikepo said:

Mike

Attached is the original package with the option to use it as a left/right box, content module or if you really want to both.

oscom-filter-module-bs-lfboxes.zip

Hi Everyone

Interesting contribution. I installed and find that it filters prices based on gross and not net. Meaning excluding tax. Customers i believe will filter items based on RRP which includes taxes.

Can anyone assist in helping me with this?

Using latest BS Edge

On 21/08/2017 at 1:40 PM, LeeFoster said:

Attached is the original package with the option to use it as a left/right box, content module or if you really want to both.

oscom-filter-module-bs-lfboxes.zip

@LeeFoster just managed to get back and review this forum.  I'll down load this addon and test.  Thanks

osC CE live - developing osC Phoenix adding modules with no core changes(awesome and easy!)

@LeeFoster, just tested the modified addon in a test server. Are there files missing (or updated files missing) in the admin as the installation doesn't allow you to set the left/right boxes?

Regards

Mike

1 hour ago, Mikepo said:

@LeeFoster, just tested the modified addon in a test server. Are there files missing (or updated files missing) in the admin as the installation doesn't allow you to set the left/right boxes?

Regards

Mike

Can you add a screen shot as it should be working as it is.

23 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

Can you add a screen shot as it should be working as it is.

Hi Lee, Sorry, my mistake, boxes are showing and working.;-)

Mike

@LeeFoster Just done some testing, and the clear box doesn't appear in the box because global variable $selections_active is not set to 'true'.  I'm looking to find the problem but with no luck at the moment.

Will continue looking unless you know different ;-)

Mike

1 hour ago, Mikepo said:

@LeeFoster Just done some testing, and the clear box doesn't appear in the box because global variable $selections_active is not set to 'true'.  I'm looking to find the problem but with no luck at the moment.

Will continue looking unless you know different ;-)

Mike

Find 

if ($selections_active == 'true') {
				$product_filters_content .= ' ' . tep_draw_button(Clear, 'fa fa-times', tep_href_link('index.php', 'cPath=' . (int)$current_category_id) . '#nw"', 'primary');
			} 

Replace with

//if ($selections_active == 'true') {
				$product_filters_content .= ' ' . tep_draw_button(Clear, 'fa fa-times', tep_href_link('index.php', 'cPath=' . (int)$current_category_id) . '#nw"', 'primary');
//			} 

This will make the clear button always on.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived