ArtcoInc Posted August 21, 2019 Share Posted August 21, 2019 I started over adapting this to both the NavBar and to Phoenix. I don't know what I did, but whatever problems I was initially having have been resolved. I've been doing my development on an in-house WAMP server. I wanted to share my progress with others, so I moved the shop to my host's server. Here, I've discovered a slight browser related problem ... If I access my shop (on my host's server) using Chrome, and I use the search function, everything works fine from any page. Internet Explorer 11 also works fine. If I access my shop using Firefox (68.0.2), and I use the search function ON THE HOME PAGE, nothing works. If I use it on ANY OTHER PAGE, it works fine. If I return to the home page, it no longer works. If anyone can test this for me, I can pm you with the URL and some search terms. TIA Malcolm Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.