• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osc234 w/ Bootstrap & Canada Post Shipping Module

woodies

Hi,

I've upgraded my site to this version of Osc and I have the Canada Post Rest module installed. After some manipulation of the previous 2.2 database, everything seems good.

I am having one little problem with this module though and, although it's probably something simple, I can't find the problem.

When the client gets to the shipping module, the various options show up with the correct prices and, as usual, the lowest priced option radio selection is chosen.

However, if the client chooses one of the other options, although it sticks, this change isn't transferred to the confirmation page. The shipping charge is still the lowest priced one of the shipping options.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the problem?

TIA

Richard

BUMP!!!

I still have this problem, although the rest of the module works fine (fortunately, most people want the cheapest method of shipping anyway).

However, I would like to fix the problem, so, if anyone can help out here, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

No Good Deed EVER Goes Unpunished

@@greasemonkey No, I installed it right out of the box on a fresh copy of 2.3.4 Gold Responsive (several times) and I always have that some problem.

I double checked my work and even tried it manually, again, with the same results.

It's very strange......

No Good Deed EVER Goes Unpunished

Archived