• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OllaCart Point of Sale for osCommerce - ocPOS

Grep tells me that neither php_network_getaddresses nor getaddrinfo  appear on ocPOS code. Are you successfully running other PHP applications on that same server?

If this were my server, I'd create a file called aaaaa.php with the following contents:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Then save, upload to the ocPOS folder, and try to access it in your browser, just for a sanity check.

I think that the problem is likely something other than ocPOS directly.

-jared

• 3 weeks later...

is there a way when it shows the price when typing the product to show price inc VAT not price excluding vat?

example

it shows

Model # Product Name Price Quantity Total 569767246476 4000 WHITE 0.2g proball high grade ammo airsoft 6mm bbs 4.58

and would like it to show

Model # Product Name Price Quantity Total 569767246476 4000 WHITE 0.2g proball high grade ammo airsoft 6mm bbs 5.50

then a vat break down after?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friends, I am trying to use OllaCart with ZenCart. Locally working good but if I post this online. Getting error 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/d/public_html/pos/includes/custom_header.php:9) in /home/d/public_html/pos/login.php on line 18

Also online it is working without login. If I open www.domain.com/pos it go straight to pos without asking about login.

Regards

Deep

fixed

It's always more useful to the community if you can tell us what fixed the problem. That way, people searching around for a solution to a similar problem won't be wasting their time by finding this thread and coming here only to find "fixed". Even if it's just "I found I had accidentally deleted the last 10 lines of file X, and had to restore them from backup", that's somewhat useful. The only lower life form is someone who posts a question, gets solutions from the community, and then erases their original question (deliberately, so it won't be of help to potential competitors).

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to utilize application_top.php or configure.php for db settings?

I tried to change the variables and include("../includes/application_top.php");

but that failed miserably.

I just hate to keep up the DB info in two separate sections.

Is there any way to edit the order status of an order.

Just having the two order statuses does not work for my installation.

Please point me in the right direction. I need some orders to be pending, and some to be completed.

Any ideas?

Anybody have some tax issues?  Just overview but I am using ZenCart as the base and when creating an item you define whether it is taxable.

When I use Ollacart if I add some of my items that are services to the cart, that are non-taxable in Zen, they get tax added in Olla.  If I do non-inventory and choose 0% tax, then the whole cart gets processed that way.  If I flip it and process a taxable item first then add non-taxable it taxes everything. 

Ideas?

Also still looking for anyone that has EPN or GoPai working in Ollacart.

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody have some tax issues?  Just overview but I am using ZenCart as the base and when creating an item you define whether it is taxable.

When I use Ollacart if I add some of my items that are services to the cart, that are non-taxable in Zen, they get tax added in Olla.  If I do non-inventory and choose 0% tax, then the whole cart gets processed that way.  If I flip it and process a taxable item first then add non-taxable it taxes everything. 

Ideas?

Also still looking for anyone that has EPN or GoPai working in Ollacart.

Would this solve your tax problem? I haven't worked on Ollacart for a while.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/407813-ollacart-point-of-sale-for-oscommerce-ocpos/page-4#entry1736882

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys,

Trying to get my head around the date format for OllaCart .

Installed and working well but the ERROR listed below still comes up.

"Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home16/rabhobbi/public_html/online/osPOS25/includes/functions.php on line 1034"

So the line of code of which i am not familiar to modify is ::

echo(date("m-d H:i", $this->PostTime) . " - ");

Another ERROR is ::

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home16/rabhobbi/public_html/online/osPOS25/index.php:21) in /home16/rabhobbi/public_html/online/osPOS25/includes/newheader.php on line 15"

Can any one suggest the fix for both  !

Cheers

Ren.

@@milkman45 Have you tried this version? https://github.com/frankludriks/ocPOS25-Responsive

(make sure you create a new includes/db.php file according to these instructions https://github.com/frankludriks/ocPOS25-Responsive/issues/2)

Edited by frankl

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

You need to set your time zone in either php.ini: date.timezone = 'Australia/Melbourne' or by adding date_default_timezone_set('Australia/Melbourne'); to application_top.php files.

The "headers already sent" message is a consequence of the timezone error message, and will go away once you fix the timezone issue.

Hi Guys,

Installed the RESPONSIVE version and still the same issues.

Unable to log into ADMIN as this is still stating "Login Error. * Username not alphanumeric. Please try again."  Even though the details are correct as i use OCPM with the same settings to log in.

Also php.ini  is correctly set with 'Australia/Melbourne'

Thoughts !

The game has evolved.

I now have logging activated but this is the new error coming up. 

"Could not connect to the database! Please verify database settings in includes/db.php."

Created a new login name and password from the server side and verified the settings but still no good.  I think it might be the "SERVER" set at local host instead of 127.0.0.1  . Although i've never had thes type of issues setting up other data bases and connections .

Really, this has thrown me  :wacko: 

Hi Guys,

Spend the last day working on issues in getting the OLLA CART working .  Big issue is the inability for the LOGIN window to recognize the login username.

"Login Error. * Username not found. Please try again."

Went through the parameters and reset evernything twice over.  Username and Password are he same as i use to login to my data base from other programs including my CONTROL PANEL to SERVER.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ren.

The login image you showed 3 days ago... are you sure you're using the right ID? It looks like you gave the ID for your database (<account name>_<DB name> is a common format for shared server databases). Incidentally, it's not a good idea to publicly expose your account names and IDs to the world -- that could be useful to a hacker on your system.

Also php.ini  is correctly set with 'Australia/Melbourne'

What does that mean? Are you no longer getting the warning message about using a default timezone, or are you still? If you're still getting the message, perhaps you need additional information for the system. On mine, I have to put an entry (suPHP_ConfigPath) in .htaccess to tell PHP where to find php.ini. Ask your host.

Did you transfer the data from an old osC version, and that includes the password(s)? I seem to recall seeing something about password hashing methods being changed somewhere along the line, so a password hash stored from an old version would not work with the same password entered into a newer store. You might search around for discussion on that.