• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] CC_CVV_start date plus credit card blacklist

Ok,

Tried, and I am 90% the way there:

I managed to list all the cards in the admin/ payments... I then successfully placed an order using my Switch card.

When I went into the admin section and looked at the orders I got the following:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_serial_number' in 'field list'

select orders_products_id, products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price, products_serial_number from orders_products where orders_id = '83'

[TEP STOP]

I read in this thread that I might need to add "alter table orders_products add column products_serial_number varchar(128); " into my SQL.

I promptly added this and then nothing worked! So I guess that?s not right.

Any more ideas on how to fix this little problem.... Please help... I am almost there!

Cheers for now,

Neil

Back track on the serial Number installation and also go through this contribution and remove the serial number bits.

It does make mention in the install notes about the serial no's and Not to install these pieces if you don't want it. There is some sections that you can not blindly just copy, you must look through each section of code for serial number entries.

I don't recall any specific sections though, sorry.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have a look at this in the morning at work... I can't remember seeing a section about serial numbers, but i will double check..

cheers

Neil

Hi,

I have just installed everything, and have tried to put through a dummy order but have received the following error:

1146 - Table 'cyclesportuk.card_blacklist' doesn't exist

select c.blacklist_card_number from card_blacklist c where c.blacklist_card_number = '4539780786566058'

[TEP STOP]

It's taken me ages to get where I am so I hope this isn't serious, any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks

Phil

Hi,

I have just installed everything, and have tried to put through a dummy order but have received the following error:

1146 - Table 'cyclesportuk.card_blacklist' doesn't exist

select c.blacklist_card_number from card_blacklist c where c.blacklist_card_number = '4539780786566058'

[TEP STOP]

It's taken me ages to get where I am so I hope this isn't serious, any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks

Phil

You have not run the sql script for this section, as per below and instructions.

Check you have run the rest of the sql requirements also.

eg:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS card_blacklist;
CREATE TABLE card_blacklist (
 blacklist_id int(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 blacklist_card_number varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
 date_added datetime default NULL,
 last_modified datetime default NULL,
 KEY blacklist_id (blacklist_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I have installed and re-installed too many times...

I had loads of problems but I'm down to the last two...I hope..

On checkout_payment.php it is not asking for CVV details, and on checkout_confirmation.php it is failing to read the definitions from cc.php(?).

Credit Card Number: 4111XXXXXXXX1111

MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_START December, 2019

Credit Card Expiry Date: October, 2005

MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_CVV_NUMBER

MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_ISSUE_NUMBER

Any ideas on what I should be doing?

Hi

I have installed and re-installed too many times...

I had loads of problems but I'm down to the last two...I hope..

On checkout_payment.php it is not asking for CVV details, and on checkout_confirmation.php it is failing to read the definitions from cc.php(?).

Credit Card Number:    4111XXXXXXXX1111

MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_START  December, 2019

Credit Card Expiry Date:  October, 2005

MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_CVV_NUMBER 

MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_ISSUE_NUMBER 

Any ideas on what I should be doing?

I'm not sure about the first define but the next 2 are wrong for standard defines in the language file

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_ISSUE', 'Credit Card Issue Number:');
 define('MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_CVV', '3 or 4 Digit Security Code:');      

Note there is no "_NUMBER" at the end.

As far as the other problem goes, have got that option turned on as a required in the admin configuration payments?

John

define('USE_CC_CVV', 'true'); // collect credit card ccv?

define('USE_CC_ISSUE', 'true'); // collect credit card issue?

Those are the values set, but it still doesn't ask for them.

I think that file is /www/admin/includes/cc.php

------------

As for the _NUMBER problem, I edited the cc.php file and now it's saying the checkout displays:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cc in /public_html/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 13

I'll have to figure out that problem first..

define('USE_CC_CVV', 'true'); // collect credit card ccv?

define('USE_CC_ISSUE', 'true'); // collect credit card issue?

Those are the values set, but it still doesn't ask for them.

I think that file is /www/admin/includes/cc.php

------------

As for the _NUMBER  problem, I edited the cc.php file and now it's saying the checkout displays:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cc in /public_html/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 13

I'll have to figure out that problem first..

Peter

When you go to the Payments modules in the Admin, for the C/C details do you see all the options for like enabling a whole heap of different C/C types?

If not you have not finished installing the mod yet. Click on uninstall/remove for C/C, then reinstall the module.

It was showing them all.

Unfortunately now I can't access the payments page due to the error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cc in /home/gfshop/public_html/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 13

I fixed that error and the definitions for ISSUE and CVV number now display correctly.

The checkout form does not ask for either.

The last page of the form displays:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/includes/modules/payment/cc.php:367) in /public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Also it is submitting the order even though that error displays...

Would it be better if you could see it for yourself? I'd prefer not to post the URL on a public forum.

I fixed that error too.

When you are going through the checkout and get to Payment Information it asks for CC owner, number and expiry. I presume this is where it's meant to also ask for issue, CVV and start date?

I fixed that error too.

When you are going through the checkout and get to Payment Information it asks for CC owner, number and expiry. I presume this is where it's meant to also ask for issue, CVV and start date?

Yes

All those details are supposed to be asked in one group.

Did you leave the old CC.php file in the modules/payments directory? If so you must delete it.

You can not have old files or any other files in there that are not to be used, this I believe are the error messages you've been getting.

You also did not tell me whether you can see all the different C/C types available to switch OFF and or ON?

PM me if you by all means if you want.

Yes. The control panel shows all the new cards and they're all set to true.

I think the problem may be with /catalog/

The files in the catalog directory must be uploaded to /public_html/ or /public_html/catalog/ ?

Yes. The control panel shows all the new cards and they're all set to true.

I think the problem may be with /catalog/

The files in the catalog directory must be uploaded to /public_html/ or /public_html/catalog/ ?

Peter

When a client goes to your shopping cart, what is the address in the url

www.yourdomain/catalog/index.php

or

www.yourdomain/index.php

??

Edited by Gob

Thanks John. It's fixed and working fine now  B)

Glad you got it worked out Peter.

P.S. The "Enable CC Validation", leave that at False. The validation does not work correctly last I knew, unless someone has fixed it in the mean time.

• 1 month later...

hi, i am using v1.7 with basic template system. I am having problems modifying checkout_payment.php, it says add an extra function, but i do not have any functions. Also the checkou_payment_tpl version has no functions either is this a milestone issue... or what... Sorry i am now lost and cannot get this contribution to work.... Can anyone help please....?

• 2 months later...
It was showing them all.

Unfortunately now I can't access the payments page due to the error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cc in /home/gfshop/public_html/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 13

How do you fix this error ?? :(

• 6 months later...

great mod, just one thing though ...

Everything working fine on the 'catalog' side of things, but the admin page for the customer order is not showing the CC details in the order page. Looking in the database the CC details have not been stored.

I've gone back over the whole mod a couple of times and have not missed anything out.

Any ideas please?

Everything working fine on the 'catalog' side of things, but the admin page for the customer order is not showing the CC details in the order page. Looking in the database the CC details have not been stored.

I've gone back over the whole mod a couple of times and have not missed anything out.

Any ideas please?

Also, if I then 'remove CC info' on the order, I then get the fields showing with null text, as it should. So it's just the bit where it captures the CC details and then writes it to the DB.

Would it have anything to do with the products on http and the payments on https??

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas please?

I just installed the Switch v1.6 contrib to get CVV & issue number and have run into the identical problem to the one you just encountered, namely missing credit card info on the order form.

All seems to be well with the order right up to the point where admin tries to view the cc info. Another strange side effect is that the email with the centre portion of the cc info also does not arrive, whereas it was working correctly before I installed the contribution.

Did anyone find a fix to this yet? - I'm just about to start pouring over the code to try to figure out the problem.

I just installed the Switch v1.6 contrib to get CVV & issue number and have run into the identical problem to the one you just encountered, namely missing credit card info on the order form.

All seems to be well with the order right up to the point where admin tries to view the cc info. Another strange side effect is that the email with the centre portion of the cc info also does not arrive, whereas it was working correctly before I installed the contribution.

Did anyone find a fix to this yet? - I'm just about to start pouring over the code to try to figure out the problem.

Well I fixed it. There were 2 problems, both self-inflicted!

1. After running install on the cc module (again), this wiped my email address for the centre part of cc number, so no emails were generated for this. Providing the email address again fixed this so emails are generated once again.

2. Fixing (1) showed up the second problem because emails arrived with a blank centre cc number. I'd missed out a vital bit of the contribution in the includes/modules/payment/cc.php file, process_button() function. I'd correctly commented out the old code, but missed putting in the new part so $process_button_string was being returned as NULL. Setting it to the value as per contribution fixed the problem so now emails arrive with centre part of the cc number correctly, and viewing existing orders in admin shows the full correct cc details as expectd.

Crisis over!

• 4 months later...

This contribution is functioning correctly through the shop and checkout process but in admin the orders page is not being populated. No customer details or credit card info although the details of the product ordered, price etc are on the page.

I've scoured the forums and can't see any mention of similar problems so it's something I've done, or not done.

I can see all the information in the database, it's just not being pulled in the admin/orders.php.

??