• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] CC_CVV_start date plus credit card blacklist

All re-installed but am now getting'Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Program Files\Icode\Everest\eCommerce\Shop Administrator\broadbandstore\includes\languages\english.php on line 323' these lines are simple statements and can't see anything missing etc.

Anyone know how to correct this?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I would like to thank Barry for an absolutely stonking contribution! Cheers mate - you're a Godsend.

To GregW - I had that problem - it turned out that there was something wrong with my database. I also had Purchase Without Account installed. I removed it and its database additions and now everything works. I don't know if there is a conflict between the PWA and CCV contribs (or if it was my implementation) and I couldn't be bothered to find out so I just ditched PWA.

My question is how to make best use of the credit card blacklist. Does anyone maintain a list of blacklisted cards that we can use? My store is for UK use only so I would only be interested in a list of UK numbers.

Thanks,

mittu

• 3 weeks later...

I have a huge mess!! After my contribution CC_CVV_start date plus credit card blacklist was installed, now when I click to choose CC as for of payment and enter all the data it will say hichlited in red " Choos for of payment". Then othher times is not accepting the credit card expiration date..is saying is inavlid to a card that expires in 2005.

can anyone help me?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

My cc.php has the changes below, starting around line 125 of cc.php, and I am not using start date or issue number and I still get no CVV popup help. Any Ideas?

Tim

For dspan & akasharkbow

I don't know if I missed something during the install or what, but this fixed my problem of no CVV help link while using CVV but not issue number & start date (++ cvv -- issue -- start date). If you're using a different combo, you can find the appropriate part of the code and figure it out.

Problem: CVV help does not show unless Admin turns on Issue Number & Start Date (& CVV).

Solution: In catalog/includes/modules/payment/cc.php

Replace with:

// ++ cvv -- issue -- start date
     $selection = array('id' => $this->code,
                        'module' => $this->title,
                        'fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,
                                                'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'])),
                                          array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,
                                                'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_number')),
//             array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_START,
//                'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_start_month', $start_month) . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_start_year', $start_year)),
                                          array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES,
                                                'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_month', $expires_month) . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_year', $expires_year)),
                                                 array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_CVV  . ' ' .'<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_CVV, '', 'SSL') . '\')">' . MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CVV_LINK . '</a>',
                                                'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_cvv', '', 'size=4 maxlength=4')),
//             array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_ISSUE,
//                'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_issue', '', 'size=2 maxlength=2'))
));
  } elseif (( strtolower(USE_CC_CVV) == 'true' ) && ( strtolower(USE_CC_ISS) == 'true' ) && ( strtolower(USE_CC_START) != 'true' )) {

• 2 weeks later...

As some of you may have seen already, I'm having quite a few problems getting to grips with oscommerce. But I'm perservering... ;)

Anyway, I'm going to install cc_cvv 1.7 and have read the readme thoroughly. Most of it makes perfect sense with the exception of:

----SQL--Query----

ALTER TABLE orders ADD cc_start varchar(4) default NULL AFTER cc_expires,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ADD cc_issue varchar(3) default NULL AFTER cc_start,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ADD cc_cvv varchar(4) default NULL AFTER cc_issue;

ALTER TABLE `orders` CHANGE `cc_number` `cc_number` VARCHAR( 64 ) DEFAULT NULL

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS card_blacklist;
CREATE TABLE card_blacklist (
?blacklist_id int(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,
?blacklist_card_number varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
?date_added datetime default NULL,
?last_modified datetime default NULL,
?KEY blacklist_id (blacklist_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

adds the appropriate database fields and table

What do I need to do with this section of code or where does it need to go? Sorry if this is simple but I really can't get my head around it.

Many thanks in advance. :)

Edited by Digital Assassin

Hi,

Maybe you have PHPMyAdmin installed in your hosting environment? Maybe some other database admin tool?

You need to paste this in your SQL query window. Then click GO!.

Tim

:D

Note that there needs to be a semicolon after NULL in this line.

ALTER TABLE `orders` CHANGE `cc_number` `cc_number` VARCHAR( 64 ) DEFAULT NULL

What do I need to do with this section of code or where does it need to go? Sorry if this is simple but I really can't get my head around it.

Many thanks in advance.  :)

You need to run that section of code as an SQL 'Query' using a package such as phpmyadmin (your hosting provider may already have it installed on their servers - take a look in your CPanel/Plesk control panel)) to modify your osC database.

In cPanel click on the icon MySql Databases, scroll to the bottom and you should see a link to phpMyAdmin. Assuming you've already setup the database using the install procedure, select your database in phpmyadmin and click the SQL option at the top, you'll then see a large text box with a title 'Run SQL query/queries on database .....' where you can paste the above sql commands and then click the 'go' button.

Hi guys.

I've followed everything in the readme, and your advice here. The module works fine in that the orders will now go through with the additional information. But when I try to look at the order in the admin section I receive the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_serial_number' in 'field list'

select orders_products_id, products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price, products_serial_number from orders_products where orders_id = '17'

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas? :unsure:

Hi,

I'm new to the forums and to osCommerce at large. I've recently started working for a small company that uses osCommerce and this resource in particular for validating credit card details.

During a server reconfiguration, register_globals was disabled as part of a security overhaul. The majority of the site continues to work thanks to an existing patch. However, the credit card validation code seems to malfunction under this patch.

I'm not yet sufficiently familiar with osCommerce to fully diagnose or fix this problem so I'd really appreciate any help you can offer with this.

Regards

K

• 1 month later...

Hi there:

Everything works out fine in admin, and in the catalogue,

now, the problem is that it only works if I m using the 4111111111111111 cc number

I have cc validation to False and I tryed in two diferent installs

ideas???

Edited by jpool

Wonder if anyone can help my generic question. This mod was the last mod to be added to my shop and now the shop owner has stopped receiving e-mail notifications of a new order.

I'm being very vague as the site is hugely modded and the owner is not sure when they stopped?!

The previous mod install prior to this was admin logon with access control.

Any ideas?

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to figure out what I have done wrong. I can't find anywhere in the administrative section to require the CCV? Have I installed a file wrong or am I overlooking it

Hi there:

Everything works out fine in admin, and in the catalogue,

now, the problem is that it only works if I m using the 4111111111111111 cc number

I have cc validation to False and I tryed in two diferent installs

ideas???

Please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

richjboyd, i am running ms2 with multistores and have got this working fine tonight.

if you follow this thread, get the latest version, read the instructions and do as it says you cannot go wrong. instead of replacing big chunks of code just add the differences.

thanks to all in this thread and the various authors of this brilliant/essential mod.

Paul at http://www.hussarweb.co.uk

the newst version is mixed up the CC class check for JCB while using VISA and check for visa when using JCB

the help file link will not show(the link itself wont show)

Remember - - - "STRESSED" spelled backwards "DESSERTS"

OK, I'm desperate to get this working. I've got the latest version of oscommerce and of this hack, I followed instructions word for word but am having error messages in the admin section.

First of all I get some code on the top left of the admin section saying

. tep_href_link(FILENAME_WHOS_ONLINE) . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_TOOLS_WHOS_ONLINE . ''); } $box = new box; echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents); ?>

Secondly, If I go to tools and Credit Card Blacklist it says

1146 - Table 'lcbqytzd_xmb1.TABLE_BLACKLIST' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_BLACKLIST

[TEP STOP]

Thirdly, when going to the credit card module and clicking on edit, I have 16 empty boxes. It asks if I want to accept CC payments, then 3 empty boxes, then Split Credit Card E-Mail Address, Payment Zone, Set Order Status and Sort order of display which all work but then I get another 13 empty boxes. Wouldn't be so bad if I knew what the empty boxes were supposed to say.

Thanks in advance for your help.